Friday, January 02, 2004

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL*

This blog has been abandoned for almost a month! Can you believe it?!I think I'm always too busy to keep updating the blog la.. But... I promise I'll do it as frequently as possible.. Hehe..

Well today's the first day of school for all JCs and secondary schools and primary schools! Everyone's out and going.. Except me! Haha.. Well I guess its a blessing la.. Cos' I can start revamping (is that a word?) my blog. I've decided to change the layout and stuff.. But first I gotta start learning how to do some stuff.. Like putting in pictures.. Inserting sound clips.. Roll ons.. Blah blah.. So Stephie.. You cannot remind me about going to RTC with my mother and dunno what crap.. Hahah!!

Well.. I've done alot of shopping this holidays.. Bought winter clothings already.. Bed sheets.. Applied for visa.. Whatever.. Haha.. Actually I can't wait to go la! But then I'll still miss my loved ones and of course.. My beloved friends out there!! WOohoooooo.. I've been playing like crazy this holidays la.. But I better start studying too.. I cannot remember any formula or whatever crap already loh.. DIE

Haha.. Okay whatever la.. I'll start studying just like poly.. on monday! hehehe... in the mean while.. wait for my revamp k?? :)

No comments: