Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Was supposed to go for a swim this morning.. But my arms were aching like crap.. After going to the gym with Joan yesterday.. Haha.. Then Joan got caught with flu too.. Maybe its the rain. Met Shuo at DG before we headed for PS. Wanted to watch Stuck On You!!!!! but then we were left with only the two front rows.. *WAIL*

Well I'm supposed to be a vegetarian from today onwards.. But to NO AVAIL. Can someone just wake me up.. I can't seem to get things done.. Whatever I want to do seem to be FAILING!!!! Oh gosh, but I'll have to swim tomorrow morning.. And its a must.

Went to Spotlight with Shuo to buy her cross-stitch stuff.. I think we spent almost an hour giggling and looking at stuff there.. So interesting.. And the place is so big! There were table cloths.. Some toys like the halo hairband (haha!), Some fairy wings.. Super funny la..

It was raining in town.. So we were practically walking in the rain.. Went to Heeren and took the escalator neoprint! Haha.. Nicer than the one I took with Joan.. But the neoprints are still freaking bright la! Too bad we can't understand Jap or we won't be in such a state.

Dunno how time flies and it was already 5plus.. Had to get back to watch Ji Xiang Ru Yi!! So we went home. Haiyoh. 24 days left in Singapore. AHHH!! 24 again. This number is freaking irritating! Get it away!!!

Okay, getting sleepy.. Hehe.. I can't believe I woke up at 9am this morning without anyone screaming into my ear, the telephone ringing like FOREVER, and I really mean FOREVER cos everyone is trying to wake me up.. Like JOAN. Too-dloo!

No comments: