Thursday, January 08, 2004

Oh yay!! Blogger is fine and wonderful and great right now! Woohoo! This deserves a celebration! Lol* Well, it was Mum's birthday yesterday.. Jan bought the cake from Sweet Secrets.. Very nice.. But too... 'SMASHY'.. Lol* I dunno how to describe the feeling when I taste it.

I just studied finish my Bio 1st topic! Though I feel accomplished, I think I should be going even faster.. But Bio's SO tough, you cannot expect me to start studying and studying and memorizing everything now..

I was watching old tapes in the video cam.. Then i found the video taken when we went Pulau Ubin. Sigh* From that video can ALREADY see that he is not happy.. WTF WTF WTFFFFFFFFFF. I got very sad yesterday while watching the video. Sian 1/2 loh.. But I didn't get all emotional and stuff..

We had a big feast yesterday! Western style at home.. Lol* Dad came back to celebrate too. But I thought the ambience was wierd. Yeah. Nothing much to say.

Met Shuo and Joan yesterday!! We had such a great time eating at Crystal Jade and taking neoprints.. Too bad taking neoprints was once again a FAILURE. These few times we took neoprints had been failures.. Maybe Fate was telling us to STOP TAKING NEOPRINTS. Lol* Shuo didn't look like she gained 5kg la.. Haha.. And Joan was busy copying Maths homework la.. Haha.. So when we left Crystal Jade and she was still there copying homework, we went hiding in the toilet, and she was trying to call us loh.. Very funny.

Saw Jean and her SA friend too (at Taka). I told her I was leaving for NZ too.. She looks the same la.. Oh, and both Jean and I saw Vanessa.. The EP one.. I asked Shuo whether she was chio, Shuo said not really loh.. How come loh.. I always thought she was quite good looking. Saw Chng at Cine too. She thought I was going Poly. We were on escalators, but going different ways.. So we were sorta shouting at each other when we got further and further from each other.. Haha. But I told her I was going overseas too. JL messaged me to ask why I wasn't in school either.. She hopes I would go for Fun-O-Rama. I told her I MAY, if my mum lets me off for a few hours. Shuo and Joan promised to accompany me around the school, since the lanpeh class won't need them.

Ecinue didn't come Orchard along with Shuo and Joan to meet up with me. She just went home la.. Haiyoh I duno how long I haven't seen her. Anyway three of them got so much homework to do loh. Sigh for them*.

Hope MF gets better day by day!! Complicated condition with her legs and feet.. Clar just came back from India.. Was chatting a little with her just now. Yup, she agrees that we must go out before I leave. Miss her too!!

Okay, stop here for now. Meanwhile, I shall... I duno what I should do now. Haha, okay bye!

No comments: