Sunday, January 18, 2004

Woohoo! I am back in Singapore already! I enjoyed my HK trip so much that I really didn't want to return.. Hehe. Let me summarise what happened on Days 2, 3 and 4.

Day 2 in HK

Woke up, didn't have a good rest because the air-con was too strong and Mum's horrible snore woke me up several times. *FROWNS* We went to the cafe at the hotel for breakfast. I had some dimsum, some bread.. Sort of a buffet kinda breakfast.. But guess what.. The price for the both of our breakfast is HKD 327!! That's like SGD 80+! CRAZY. Mum went to work, my aunt and grandma came to the hotel to pick me up.

4th Aunt brought us to eat at some small restaurant which sells some food that I've never tasted before. There was some rice rolled with you tiao or something inside. It's DAMN nice man!! I wanted to eat everything.. Hehe. Tried some sticky rice which are made into small pieces.. I don't know what is that called.. But it tasted good too! Ate some Xiao Long Bao too, and drank a whole bowl of hot Tou Hua Shui. YUM!

Went to Jordan to retrieve Grandma's jewellery.. The place was owned by some relatives' friends or something. We stayed there for almost an hour, and I was there looking at them and listening.. SO freaking boring that I yawned more than 10 times. Finally when we left, we went somewhere near Mong Kok via bus to Nu Ren Jie. Bought some stuff there.. But wasn't very excited to go there to shop, maybe because I was exhausted after a sleepless night. Went to 4th Aunt's house to have dinner, and finally met my two young cousins. It's been 2 years seen I've seen them, but we had a great time talking and joking. Introduced GB to them too! Haha, and they told me moves for LF2 too. Haha, real funny. Played alot with thei Golden Retriever too! BIG size!! But she is really beautiful. Her fur is very smooth too. She just loves licking me and playing with all of us. She knows lotsa tricks too! She's so adorable! But I was thinking the house was too small for such a big dog. Mum came to have dinner with us too, but she had to rush back to the hotel for a conference call. I went to stay over at Grandma's.

Grandpa and his worker were waiting for us to arrive. He told me he almost couldn't recognize me cos I was taller and more matured. I was so happy to see him too.. He is still ever so comical and jovial. And to think they are both 70 this year. Slept VERY soundly with Grandma, and their temple is so grand and everything now! I just love the place.. It's so clean and big.. Unlike the old one. There are 6 dogs at the place too! Haha, but they are all so friendly.. Played with them too. Dog lover!

Day 3 in HK

Went to meet 4th aunt at Shatin. Had lunch at a Japanese restaurant with her and Grandpa. The service was bad.. Cos we had to request for whatever we want.. The things we needed were not placed in front of us. The food came in late too. But the food was okay la.. Haha. Grandpa had to leave right after lunch, so 3 of us shopped around the shopping centre near Shatin Train Station for almost 4hours. Met Tommy and Jenny and Mum for dinner at some Chinese restaurant. Grandpa came soon after too. The dinner was sumptuous! I just love HK Chinese food. Cannot compare with SG Chinese food loh. Tastes different. Went back to the hotel with Mum after dinner. That was the time when I had to say my goodbyes to Grandma and Grandpa, cos we wont be seeing one another for a very long time.

Day 4 in HK

Had breakfast at the cafe in the hotel AGAIN.. Once again the price is as nice as ever.. Then met 4th Aunt and Jenny at Sam Sui Po Train Station. Tommy couldn't make it cos he had some scout activities in school. Mum did some stuff at the bank.. Bought PS2 games and DDR mat for Jon and Jan, then went to those street side shops and Mum bought some under garments for me. Those kinda Long Johns for me.. Cos NZ is very cold and I need to wear those or I'll just FREEZE. LOL*Said our goodbyes at around 3 before heading back to the hotel. Oh, forgot to mention. The guy who sold us the PS2 games is CUTE!!!!!!!! LOL* But then he dyes his hair red.. And abit of the Ah Beng kuan. But he's still cute la. Ha.

Didn't see the cute bellboy already after the first day. Lol* Packed our stuff and went to the airport in the hotel limousine again.

So glad to be back in Singapore again, but still wanting to stay a little longer in HK. Hmm, well I can say that this HK trip is very worth it and enjoyable. Cos I managed to see my relatives again, managed to buy winter clothes at reasonable prices, managed to experience the winter time in HK again. Yeah, I think this HK trip is great! Well, getting sleepy already. Better stop. ZZZZZZzzz. 6 days more.

No comments: