Saturday, December 06, 2003

Went to RTC today with Mum and Sis and SahYee.. We ate @ the Chinese restaurant there... Then played bowling!! Hehe.. played two games only.. first game 98.. 2nd game 112! I beat both Mum and Jan twice loh.. Though it is not very good.. LOL.. We played while some adults were playing at the next two lanes beside us.. They kept cheering and everything.. Very noisy.. I told Jan that they are too old to be so enthusiastic already.. Haha.. But it doesn't kill to be like that right?

Jon joined some Robotics seminar loh.. Haha.. for kids 8-12 years old.. Think he had fun loh.. Ridiculous.. I won't be interested in such stuff man.. Haha..

Jan and I went to meet Ning TY Ming and Wei today.. COUSIN POWER! Hahaha.. All look the same la.. Ming.. Aiyah still the same from the last time I saw him.. Which is just 2 days ago.. Muahaha.. Ate @ Sakae Sushi Suntec then played pool @ SSC.. MY POOL SKILLS REALLY SO HORRIBLE... *CRY* *WAIL* This is saddening!

I'm gonna be a vegetarian from Monday onwards!!! That is 8th December 2003. Trying for a week.. See how those vegetarians out there survive..Great challenge man.. Sigh.. I don't think I can tahan so long.. Haha..

I want perfect eye sight!!!!!!

No comments: