Monday, January 05, 2004

I dreamt of so many rubbish stuff yesterday.. Let me recall.. I had a crush on some guy, supposedly for a long time, then when he saw me, he fell in love with me, then we made out (don't think crooked pleasseeee!! not made LOVE ok.. its a total different thing!) loh! Like wth man.. LOL. Then Thazin saw me with him loh.. Then she was very angry with me.. I dunno why.. She didn't wanna talk to me loh! Then TT said he very short.. Almost her height le.. When its NOT la.. Lol.. She was spouting nonsense in the dream loh.. Damn funny!!!

Then the other dreamt came.. SK went steady with my primary school friend lo.. OMG. Hahaha.. But she's pretty la.. But then he was so mean in the dream..!! Cos' they were sharing a seat.. Then Jan and I were beside them.. Then he said to her in a loud whisper 'Lucky you're small-size'. Then he looked at me loh! So obviously he was talking about me la! So he was like saying I'm F A T. Then I was very angry know.. Then I ran into some MRT station. LOL!! Hahaha. I think I was tearing in the dream loh.. How could he be so mean?!?!?! Hahahaha. Okay, I think I have wild imagination, but WTH?! Hahaha..

Okay, enough of the dreams! I'm gonna surf the net now. CiaooooooooOooo.

No comments: