Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Day 1 in HK

Heya !! I'm now in Hong Kong using my mum's laptop!! Hehe.. The weather's really chilly! I'm so glad that I'm able to wear the coats I bought from Cold Wear in Singapore. Supposed to wear them in NZ but then guess what?! I'm now in HK and I'm SO able to wear them la! Lol* Today I woke up at... 6am loh! OMG OMG OMG. It's seriously early eh? My mum simply SHOOK me from my sleep la. I had so little sleep and I was so unable to wake up can.. Anyway we boarded SQ 860 lo.. Tell you what.. Those stewardess @ Business Class are always SO nice to us la.. Unlike Economy Class.. I mean EC stewardess still ok but then those at BC are really nice.. But can be irritating at times.. Cos' like every few minutes they will come and ask, 'Want more water? Or tea? Or coffee? Or wine?' Like whatever la.. LOL*

Anyway we reached HK International Airport at about 11plus near 12. Then took the hotel limousine to the hotel. Currently now in Parklane Hotel in Hong Kong Island. I saw this cute bell boy loh! Haha! I mean, really cute la! Too bad he's just a bell boy. Sigh* Lol

After checking in and stuff, my mum called Grandpa to tell him we're here in HK. At first I spoke to him with ease la.. Cos whatever we were talking about were simple Canto.. But suddenly he said something, then I 'Huh??'. BLURRED sia! Haha. Then he told me in Mandarin that my Canto still cannot make it. Haiyoh.. Like I always speak like that loh.. Ain't my fault. But I'm gonna find a cute HK guy and ask him to teach me Canto la! Heee.

Shopped around the hotel for.. OMG 6hours! Haha! I didn't know we shopped for so long! But the area there so many shopping we can do! The sad thing was the boutiques were selling winter clothings.. Then most clothings so gross lo.. Not like Singapore.. But some so nice loh! I bought this knee-length skirt, a REALLY REALLY cool jacket, a wollen long sleeve shirt which is very nice too.. But today's LAMEST thing was when we shopped in this shop selling those Hello Kitty stuff and cute cute stuff.. Everything so nice.. Then this salesgirl came to us and started blabbering in Canto la.. I understood a little, and she expected me to reply her. Then I was anyhow speak la.. But she GODDAMN irritating!! Whatever I see or touch, she will say very nice very nice, so must buy. She thinks I really love Hello Kitty loh.. Cos' I just told her that this Hello Kitty accessory very cute nia.. She assumed I love Hello Kitty la. So we were like in the shop for more than half an hour.. And my mum spent like 700+ HKD which is 100+ SGD loh. Sigh* Anyway Jan if you're reading this we bought you clothes la!! But no short sleeve or whatever. Just long sleeve and jacket. Not our fault loh! Whatever I buy also for winter la. Hee.

Yay! I'm going shopping with my small aunt and my grandma tmr. Hopefully I won't throw my face with my lanpeh Canto in front of them tmr.. Just now spoke to my aunt with Canto. Same as Grandpa, at first very good, then after that.. Yada Yada Yada.. Haha. But I spoke more Canto to my aunt loH! Great achievement!

Okay, maybe I'm very tired or my contacts dry le.. My eyes are closing by the minute. Better stop now. Miss you guys back in Singapore!! Muackx!

No comments: