Friday, January 02, 2004

How accomplished can I feel man! Woohoo! Look at the new revamped blog.. Feel so happy for myself man.. Lol. I basically spent the day whole at home la.. Besides playing tennis loh.. Wah kao today played until so tired.. ran here and there.. Sigh. My serve deproved.. But my forehand improved.. When will everything be like.. FINE? When will I be able to play like my tennis idol.. Her strokes are so strong.. Yet so smooth.. Wah lau i can never be like her loh..

How to insert images into blog loh... You mean only must get from a website meh.. Cannot take from the computer itself? Haiyoh.. Headache sia.. Haha.. Tomorrow then jie3 jue2.. Maybe can ask Jeff.. Kan4 xian1.. Haha

Okay.. its 12am.. I better sleep soon. Oh yeah! The last book of The Logan's Family Series is finally finishing.. Left about 6 pages. Gambate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha.. Then I can continue finding newer books and book series. Can't wait! Hehe.. When did I start becoming addicted to reading? HMMmm... *shrugs. Heck.

Wah lau.. I think my song 'Waiting' by BoA really no fate with Steph.. Sent to her for almost like 4times le.. Haha.. Now still sending.. *PRAY* PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG OF YOU!!! JUST SEND IT TO STEPHIEEEEEEE!!!! Haha... *bleah.

This morning SK woke me up loh.. He was dismissed from school like.. 9plus? Wah kao.. He wanted to play GB with me.. Then I told him I just woke up loh.. And he was the one who woke me up.. He say will sms me when he's going online.. Look at the time loh.. Bu4 shou3 xing4 yong4 de4 chou4 jia1 huo4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.. Why am I getting so frustrated for..

Anyway I didn't study as I expected.. Was busy doing this blog loh.. And eating.. And.. Er.. Haha I duno! Heard from Shuo that asst. class rep is now Jiewei.. Class rep is Junwei.. So mean loh.. She said Jan & Leba they all said NOOOOOOOo when Lek asked whether Lee should continue being the class rep.. Like wth lo.. Shuo also said GP mdm and Maths sir also changed.. According to the new teacher its because of SG1's notorious behaviour.. GP teacher cannot tahan.. Now new teachers very fierce.. As said by Shuo..

Sigh. Actually I miss going to school.. I wonder how the 3 of them will enjoy teasing people and everything.. While I'm stuck at home.. Whatever la.. As Janice says 'Always look on the bright side of life.' Great huh? Haha.. She everything also wanna look on the bright side loh.. Lol.

I still think there's something missing in my blog loh. Eeya.. I want it to look great!! Haha.. Okay, better stop here. Hope I drift into Sweet Dreamland when I close my eyes... ^^*

No comments: