Monday, January 19, 2004

Hai.. Ridiculous Blogger.. Suddenly all my template deleted then left with only 1/4 loh.. I was so pissed.. Anyway I went out with Joan today to shop for her CNY clothes. Before meeting her, I went for facial.. Painful.. Now also very ugly.. Face red red de.. Haha, anyway I met Joan outside Haach loh.. She was shopping at This Fashion la! She bought this top and bottom.. For only 28bucks loh! Like whatever la! Then we went toilet.. And that's when I left her beautifully-made earrings at the toilet.. We were at Heeren Sakae Sushi when she realised she hadn't had her earrings! Then we ran back to find.. It was already raining, but lucky we had Shuo's sweater and her umbrella.. But to no avail.. Some idiotic AUNTIE must have stolen them. CHEAP SKATES!!!!

Ate at Sakae Sushi, then wanted to talk neoprint in the new machine.. But we thought Shuo was coming.. So didn't take in the end.. Went to Far East to shop. Haha, we went into This Fashion AGAIN to find some cheap stuff, cos Joan forgot to bring her wallet and had to borrow money from Ecinue. She tried on some long skirts.. Actually quite nice, but she was wearing ACJC red T-shirt that made her whole outfit look weird. Lol* I actually bought a pair of sunglasses from there loh! Its like only 4bucks maN! After shopping till about 6, we went our separate ways.. Anyway I'm meeting her again.. She's gonna withdraw from lanpeh ACJC la.. Lol* Maybe taking Business Communication or Business.. Er... Forgot! Lol*

Okay, time for Xi Jie Shao Nian!! 5 more days.

No comments: