Monday, January 12, 2004

Sigh. I tried to use the html from Jan's blog to do my cursor when it clicks on links.. But then cannot!! Tried lotsa times already.. I must try again tomorrow! Anyway, I changed song again!! Jump by Girls Aloud. Steph told me the artiste's name while we were out today. Hehe, thanks! Actually, I found The Voice Within by Christina Aguilera already.. But I thought Jump! is a better song.. Suits my site. Hah.

Today I met Joan and Shuo at Orchard.. We gotta save Joan from her tragedy loh.. She cut her hair too short.. She showed me her hair down in the toilet before Shuo came.. It is really short.. So I told her to tie it up again. After Shuo arrived (FINALLY! ), we went to Far East to look for clips and stuff. We went to Watts In (our go-crazy shop) and Livia. So in the end Joan bought 2 butterfly clips and a scrungee made of hair. Its damn cheap loh cos' have discount! Joan looks much better after our rescue. Lol* I bought 2 clips from Livia $2.90, a top which is nice, $27, and we took neoprints! At last our neoprints and photogenic-ty (whatever.) is back! We are BACK IN ACTION! The 3 neoprint-lovers! $3. Lol* We shopped and shopped until it was time for me to meet Stephie at Bugis.

We ate Old Chang Kee before we shopped cos' I was damn hungry and Stephie was just a lil' hungry. $1.80. She was shopping for 3/4 pants, while I was looking for nice tops and all. We saw this top from.. Er.. Forgot.. Its 'I Love Music'. Its really nice and cheap. 10bucks only! I was so tempted to buy.. But I realised I had too many tops le.. So I didn't buy it in the end. We bought matching mechanical pencils from ABC (Kinokuniya). $5. Nice nice! Then we went to Montip to get matching scrungee. $2.90. Haha. Abit siao today. Then I bought this cool pencil case! $15. Stephie thought this would be another failure shopping day, BUT we found her an ideal 3/4 pants! WOohoo! Clap for MOOOOI! Haha..! Yup very nice. $29.90, from Double Index.

We ate our dinner at Bugis Food Junction. She ate chicken rice $3.50, I ate fishball noodles $3.80. I seem to be counting how much I spent today. Lol* Drinks $1.30 each. Ice lemon tea for me and Sprite for her. Haha. Still counting. Then we quickly went to take neoprints!! So nice loh! I'm so proud of us! Another $4. Then while we were walking to the MRT station, we saw this cushion and handphone pouches! So cute cos' the cat on it so damn cute loh!! But I had to rush home so we quickly went to Edge to look for it! We were practically RUNNING la! Lol! When we found it I was thinking: We rush to find it for what?! We're not even buying for anyone. Anyway, the small cushion is damn ex. $27.90. But in the end we just headed for the station. We laughed like mad la. Haha.

Eventful day! So how much has I spent today.. $66.70. Oops. Spendthrift.. Shopaholic.. Whatever you call me. Haha. Okay, better stop.. Haven't taken a bathe yet! Hee.

*Jump..FORmyLOVE//

No comments: