Sunday, January 04, 2004

Today wasn't quite an interesting day for me.. Woke up around 12plus.. Then about 10min after I came out of the toilet, Mum says its time to go for lunch.. Dad, Jon and I were talking about those Heelys he wanted.. Dad opposed it VERY VERY strongly.. He said it would affect his height growth or whatever crap.. Then Jon kept blaming me.. Then didn't wanna go for lunch blah.. Made a whole fuss at the carpark until Dad left him sitting on top of the letter box place.. Mum and Dad had sort of a conflict.. Sian man.. Its all Jon's fault la... Stupid boy.. *sulk*

The blogger still siao siao.. Go to any other people's blog will go back to new.blogger.com.. Jeff also same problem.. But Rice and Steph nothing wrong.. *WAILLLLLLLLLL* Jiu ming ah!!!

Just went to Ah Ma's house to have dinner.. Nothing else.. BORING DAY EH... Haha.. Well I may turn in early today.. And I think I'm gaining weight again.. This is C R A P. Anyway WK is very whatever loh.. He went to display my pic on his MSN then.. Aiyah don't talk about it.. Hai4 wo3 must delete all my photos in friendster so he won't get my recent photos.. He's invading my privacy.. That's how I got my MSN nick..

I wanna go shopping again! But then I can't seem to find anyone to go shopping with.. Maybe Sah Yee since she's got so much time.. *shrugs. Where should I go and what should I do tomorrow.. I shall wake up at 10am.. Study till 11am(hehe.. ^^*).. Go AMK to return and borrow books.. Go NZ High Commission to get visa.. Then... Haiyoh.. That Tuck also cannot accompany me.. Playing LAN.. How How.. Or I ask Sah Yee..? Or Ming.. Shucks la.. If I'm alone.. I go to Orchard.. Then have lunch alone? I DUN WANT!!!!

Okay, change of plan. I shall just go to AMK return book.. Then, go library STUDY.. Should I? No.. Ecinue they all sure finish school very late.. Sian sian sian sian... Ya I think going to the library to study is quite a good idea.. But I don't like being alone. Now Jeff is trying to think what I can do.. Oh man.. Dad is laughing like no one's business outside loh.. Must be Zhong Yi Da Ge Da again.. Sigh. That Jeff also lack of ideas.. Lol. Guess I gotta shun qi zi ran.. See what I feel like doing tomorrow.. Haha. Okay, I'm gonna stop here. *STILL PONDERING WHAT TO DO TOMORROW* Lol.. Okay, tataAa!

No comments: