Sunday, January 04, 2004

Yawnnnnn.... My eyes are closing by the second.. Today I woke up at around 10plus loh.. And realised that I couldn't go for TJ CCA recruitment drive or whatever they call it.. Damn.. Cannot have fun le.. Wearing CCHS uniform AGAIN!! LOL*

This afternoon I sorta had another COLD WAR with my Ah Bu again la.. Whatever la.. Must be my mood swings (aheM*) and her MENOPAUSE.. Even if she hasn't reached that stage she SHOULD be soon. Then I kept frowning.. I wonder when my first wrinkle will appear on my face.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.

Went to Far East Plaza with Mum Sah Yee and Jan loh.. We went at about 5plus.. Which is abit of an abnormal timing to go for shopping.. Haha.. Well well.. I got this 3/4 pants.. DAMN COOL LOH!!! Costs 79bucks though.. Bleah.. Bought a mini-cum-not-mini skirt too. Haha!! What a description loh.. Costs 27bucks.. Okay loh.. Then I bought this butterfly shirt!! Very very nice!! :) Like it alot.. Hiak Hiak..

Jan bought this pair of boots.. Er.. Are those boots? Not sure.. But it's way cool man!! Lol.. She's gonna wear it for CNY la.. Woohoo.. But then right she bought a skirt a top and EARRINGS LOH!!! Plus this pair of shoesssssss!!!!! I don't care!! I'm gonna buy too... Even if it costs too much.. Oops.. Jan just reminded me that I got a new pair of shoes. Okay, I just remembered too.. But then... hehe. This is Miss Shopaholic you're listening to... So.. You know nothing can stop me from buying whatever I want loh.. *ROLLS EYES* JANICE JUST SAID 'WHARRRRRT-EVER' TO ME LOH. Shut up!!!

Just now I had this creepy moment loh.. Suddenly I tried going to everyone's blog.. Cannot go in loh!! Then I told Rice.. Then she went to check for me.. She gave me the site again to try.. Then can loh! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Haha! This is crazy loh!

I think I'm still a double wooden hammer in GB loh.. *SIGH* Like FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER the same loh. Heck la.. I haven't played GB for two days already. No harm, eh?

Aiyah, sian ji bua.. Haha.. I better get to sleep.. YAWNNNNNnnn. Nitey nitex. Oh ya, heard Hui Dao Guo Qu by Jay on the radio just now.. So saddening.. I almost teared. Haha. Okay, period.

No comments: