Saturday, January 24, 2004

Had some funny dreams last night. Let me recall..

Me, Shuo, Joan and Ecinue were running away from our restaurant's manager.. Who is supposedly Mr Yue, my secondary school principal (LOL!!!), cos we were not working and were slacking. Then, when I was supposed to serve a table, I saw JW from my JC class loh! And I saw KL from CCHS at the same table! Like why will they be friends la.. Lol. Then I was so scared I ran away la.. Then the four of us ran up some stairs, trying to hide from Mr Yue Wu Zhong Zheng.. We thought we were running towards the washroom, but it turned out to be some room with two fortune tellers inside loH! Two indian fortune tellers.. The place was decorated nicely and beautifully.. The four of us were so shocked loh.. I don't remember the content, but it seemed ridiculous. Haha. When we left the room, we spotted Mr Yue Wu Zhong Zheng again! Then we were just crawling on the floor, trying not to get spotted by him la.. Haha. Then I suddenly saw Melvin my senior from choir la.. Ridiculous man. Then I was woken up by some idiot lion dance from the block opposite mine. Damn!

Anyway, took some quiz la. Super boring day.. It's raining and its 24th January 2004. Heck.

Peach
You are princess Peach. You might be a little
Ditzy, but who cares, you're the star, right?
(plz rate)


What Nintendo Charater are You? (pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: