Thursday, January 29, 2004

Oh, haven't post what I dreamt a few days back.. Worth laughing about.. Haha. Firstly, my letter didn't reach him at all.. Because his grandparents had kept it from him.. It's lame right.. Haha.. And he tried to write me a letter too.. But somehow it didn't get to me too. Or did it? Haiyah I dunno! Forgot! Haha. Then we were in my Grandma's house la.. Haha.. I have no idea what was going on.. Then suddenly I was on stage with the choir (CCHSM).. Since I haven't been in a choir for more than a year already.. While I singing I could hear myself singing out of tune! So paiseh lo.. Then I could see everyone in choir.. Including TT.. SHe was just standing right beside me.

The scene changed again.. And I was in some fun-fair.. Everyone from Mum's side were on the Merry-Go-Round.. Including me.. I remember I was between my two male cousins.. And they were laughing at me about something la.. Then when we got down I saw a very tattered hongbao on our piled up stuff.. So I took it and wanted to throw it away.. But when I looked in, I saw 90 bucks inside la! Woohoo! My two aunts were urging me to spilt the sum la.. Like whatever right.. Haha. But then my two male cousins were saying the hongbao may have belonged to some ghost.. So cannot anyhow take.. Then I suddenly looked up, I saw Cecilia Cheung at the 2nd floor la! But she was like a ghost loh.. Wearing those cheongsum and her make-up super heavy.. Like really a ghost know.. Then I quickly throw the hongbao away.. Then I got woken up by some phone call la. Haha.

I remembered another dream!! But it happened on another day. I dreamt my room had alot of lizards! Then there were even some dropping on my bed and Jan's loh!! But Jan was sleeping so she heck care.. But I was freaking scared la! Then out of the blue, some frogs appeared la! Those super duper big eyed frogs.. Their skin so MOIST.. So scary.. I hate frogs man!! Then cos there were only 4 frogs in my room, the lizards like started to attack them loh.. Since they had a bigger number what.. Then suddenly one lizard just opened its mouth and SWALLOWED a frog la!!!!! So scary loh!! I think I screamed in my dream.. So scary... Thinking about it only gives me goosebumps... *FREAKED* Okay, can get to sleep already.. Zzz.

No comments: