Saturday, January 10, 2004

Okay, Not Gonna Get Us by T.A.T.U is SERIOUSLY a techno song!!! HELP!! Haha.. Okay, I've changed it la.. Since Wei thinks it sucks.. Anyway it does la.. Everytime I hear it I also have a headache.. LOL* I can't find Christina Aguilera's The Voice Within music codeeeee! Anyone who sees it tell me k!!!

Today's yet another boring dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Dread boring Saturdays man.. SIGH* Haha. Anyway, I'm so happy today cos' Mum says she has booked a ticket to HK for me! BUSINESS CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG. It's been quite awhile since I sat Business Class loh, that's why I'm so excited!! *Jumps and hops and squeals* Lol.. Joan says I have to buy CNY clothes for her there, since I'm gonna do that. Haha.. Take this as a break from all the stupid stress and studying and boredom...

Joan was complaining about her hair the whole day.. No worries Joan!! I doubt you'll look as horrible as I will think la.. HAHA! Serioussssssss!! You won't look like Lek after me and Shuo's... 'OPERATION' on your hair. Don't ever go back there to cut la.. That place is horrendous, incorrigible, horrible, terrible. Shall not name the place, but hope it falls soon. Haha..

Yet another improvement for Ad Infinitum's sweater.. I can be a designer and I'm serious!! Haha.. Thought of alot of stuff that can put on the sweater.. Wanted to meet tomorrow for a MEETING about the sweater.. But they either busy or can't make it at certain times.. Blah.. So I also sian 1/2.. Don't wanna go le..

Heard from Mum that I'm gonna get a laptop.. Some HP model.. Pentium4 loh! WOohoo.. Haha.. Costs about $2900++.. That's alot loh. Sigh. Must repay her when I grow up!

Okay, I'm getting warmer.. So I'm gonna take my bath now!

( 瑕����濂界��涓�澶� )

No comments: