Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Fireworks!!!

-Wriggles up and down like a crazy worm-

It's 8:11pm, 1st November 2005.

My exams are overrr. (:

The long awaited holidays are here!

YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

To give ourselves a pat on our backs, Claire and I will be playing with fireworks and chatting and drinking (NOT that kind ok..) all night long. It's now sold everywhere in NZ cos it's some celebration.. Can't exactly remember the event name, but ya, most people in NZ would be playing fireworks this whole week! At night, if you're watching FF Advent Children, surfing the net, sleeping, eating or doing whatever, you'll hear BOOM! more than 5 times every hour. Woohoo. I hope Claire charged her camera battery cos I forgot to bring my camMMM!

Well, ANYWAY, exams are finally over and I can start thinking of what to do! No, wait, I've got a list of what I'm gonna do. Okay, so no need to worry liao. I only have to worry about TOMORROW!!! It'll be my first time driving! Oh man! I'm quite sure I'll suck at driving..... You ask me to play Daytona still can, real driving.. Haha.. I don't know.. We'll see.. Tomorrow is judgement day. Lol. Am at the library now, so don't have the mood to blog.. Will blog about some stuff later this week.. I'm just too busy settling some stuff lahhhhh.

Anyway, for those people who will be taking their O levels or A levels back in Singapore: GOOD LUCK. You'll see a rainbow after the rain. Gonna go to Claire's place now. Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Review: Blogging Tools Need Integration
First came words, then came photos. Now, many Web journals are incorporating moving images -- and one blogging service aims to make producing and displaying such video easier.
Hi, I am looking for new content to add to my blog, If you know of or have some content about Debt Consolidation could you please Check out our New Debt Consolidation Blog and leave a post.