Wednesday, November 02, 2005

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NUMBER 1: I WILL NEVER EVER TRUST ANYONE ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEE!

My )@$*(@^@)#*(@^#!#-ing flatmate had been cheating me ALL the while, and I feel like a fool to believe her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-STEAM COMING OUT OF MY EARS-

SHE'S CHEATED ME OF MORE THAN $300 NZ DOLLARS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT BACK FROM HERRRRRRRRRR! PLUS SHE HASN'T PAID FINISH THE RENT FOR HER ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS GONNA SEND ME BACK THE ROOM KEY WHEN SHE REACHES AUCKLAND, COS SHE SAID SHE PACKED THE KEY INTO HER BAG AND DIDN'T KNOW WHERE IT WAS?!?!??! AND MY OTHER FLATMATE FOUND THE KEYS IN THE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

THAT MEANS SHE'S NOT EVER COMING BACK AND MY MONEY IS GONE!!!!!!

-takes a deeeeeeep breath-

Plus she told me she sent the application form for the flat a few months back.. Luckily my mum told me not to believe her.. Cos my other flatmate found the application form in the trash too!!

My flatmate borrowed the HEI1 DE4 $230 previously, and we don't know how to get the money back from her. We ganged up and asked her to sign a 'propsed statement' saying that she owes us how much each. But is it valid? Can we get back our money?

We found lots of stuff that she threw away.. She threw away so much stuff.. Which includes a whole stack of unused blank paper, LOTS of medicine and pills, letters, LOTS of clothes, toys, THE KEY, MY SMALL NOTES REMINDING HER TO PAY ME BACK THE MONEY etc.

Doesn't that mean she isn't coming back anymore?!?!?!

My flatmate and I plan to go to Auckland to look for her and get back the money from her.. But my other friend said it's quite impossible.. BUT WHY!! Why is it not possible?! I think she's psycho, she's sick.. She taking pills to keep herself sane, she's taking pills to slim down.. SHE'S MAD!!

What am I gonna do.. Should I tell my mum.. She'll scold me for being so reckless.. But it's not as if I didn't try getting the money from her.. I HATE HER!!! I seriously haven't hated anyone so deeply before.. It's so unfair!! Why are there such people in this world? My conscious thought says,"WELCOME TO REALITY, JESS."

She bad mouthed about me in front of my flatmates, and if they didn't tell me, I wouldn't know shewas so EVIL! She bad mouthed about my other flatmates in front of me too. My flatmate reckons she wanted us to make war and not believe anyone.. But who ask me to be so sociable.. Talk to everyone.. HAHAHA. I can't believe she told different stories to both my flatmate and me!!!!!

I haven't encountered any cheaters in my life.. Probably because I've been sheltered and taken care of by my family, so nothing serious would happen to me.. Now that I'm all alone in NZ, it finally happened to me. I always thought people who get cheated are really dumb and naive, but I was cheated nevertheless. I feel so.. helpless. I just want my money back, because it's my mum's, and I know very well that she worked really hard for the money.. To provide me for my education, my expenses, my accomodation etc etc etc. I really want to go to Auckland and get the money back. She may not pay back, but I'm sure I will do anything to get back my mother's money. She better watch out. I will not let this slip off my hands.

13 comments:

Claire said...

Hey Jess..
Oh my... I can't believe that some one do such a thing to you... Umm but just remember that don't take your anger directly to your action, coz if you are not calmed you might do something to make the things worse accidentaly... well, unfortunately there are people who are not thinking about others and just do what ever they want to do... sad world ay? But always remember that there are some people who are always be your side, like ben and me~~ You are not alone la~~ okie?

anyway... $300 is kinda big... did you know that person before you live with her?? If you didn't, I think you can ask your flat owner to give you guys the address she lives in auk, then you can go and do what ever you want to her...lol. can have holiday there too =)

I'm so bored... got nothing to do... aiyo~~~ looking forward for the fireworks XD

jaccy said...

see lah!! told you already.. why put under your name only.. later run away.. you ar... lending money is easy, but not getting money back... you can try to get it lah.. but.. it seems difficult (not to pour wet blanket) since she actually do many farni things before she left.. why you din get the money from her before she leave??

jaccy said...

err.. one more thing, this person really go to aukland not?? frm which cty wan? auckland? if so, den still can get back...

Anonymous said...

oh no! i've experience this kinda cheaters before too! it's difficult to get ya money back but at least try. This kinda person no need to give face one. U must be fierce to her. If u can, get more ppl to go with you.

jaccy said...

yesh!! get guys to go with u!! wahaha.. and if u noe her parents, directly approach her parents, suan le!!

jessicA* said...

Claire
Thanks Claire.. Yeah, Chong and I are planning to go to Auckland to look for her and get back the money.. But my mum told me not to.. Cos the plane tickets are really expensive now.. It's useless if we were to find her gone...

Jac and Ning
Thanks for both of your concern.. Wei, I have asked her to pay me back the full amount for 3 whole weeks.. She kept delaying and delaying.. She actually owed me more than $1000 cos of the phone bill, but she's returned some.. Well, my mum told me to take this as a lesson.. I just wish I was smarter... And yes Wei, she's in Auckland cos she left some books for my other flatmate to sell for her, and she called my flatmate for more than 4 times.. It seems like she's really going back to India.. Ning, she's really fierce and will do anything to get her way.. I really want to go to Auckaland to find her, but as my mum says.. It's quite useless.. I really don't know.. her parents aren't here anymore.. They're in India.

Claire said...

Waa.. India is far away... Umm.. maybe this time you should just let it go... coz I know $300 is alot of money but it doesn't worth your effort and time just to get that horrible person... Umm my grandma used to tell me, if you lost something (like money) then you have paid for your experience, so you won't make the same mistake =) Umm do I know that person???? I wounder...lol

jaccy said...

i teach u something sneaky! ur fren sell the bks already?? dun gif her the money.. take it 4 urself!!wahaha.. to treat sneaky ppl, u've to do sneaky things...

jaccy said...

at least u can take back some money =D ARGH!!!!!!!!! im going bonkers and u are over here watching anime!!!!!!!!!! grrrr... ff7 is nice haha.. so handsome!! u dun undrestand? i dun play the game but i understand leh.. i only hv samurai deeper kyo and bleach and fruit basket..tat's all i keep cos i noe i wun watch again =D

jessicA* said...

Claire
YA YOU KNOW HER.. Argh!!! I can't take it anymore!!!

Wei
The problem is the books only worth $44 !!!!! Arhhh!! Not enough man.. Anyway it's ok lah, I'll leave the anime till I get back to Singapore.. Meanwhile I'll enjoy a book my friend lent to me, and some drama serials. WOOOHOO!! Study hard ah! ;)

jaccy said...

better than no $$.. $44 is still money.. wahaha...

Claire said...

Umm, not sure wether u will read this but ppl like thes are offten so selfish that they might come after u for that $44. thats when u can say she still got ur money I guess.
aiyo... umm.. I dun no what to say... But it&t good that you don't have to see her anymore right...

Stephanie Low said...

OMG that roommate is sucha bitch.
Pls kick or box her after getting the money back alrite?
But are u sure u going to Auckland to get the $ back?
I mean,she might not leave any real address.=/