Friday, November 04, 2005

A Game of Thrones

I've got so much to do... I've got anime to watch, drama serials to watch, read finish a book 800 over pages long, read the bible.. So much to do, yet so little time.. I hope I can finish reading the book by early next week, then the rest within few days can finish.. Lol.


The book I'm reading now is A Game of Thrones. Although it is not a book particularly for girls, it is interesting as I continued reading on. It gets more and more exciting and I turn the pages, making me want to read even more.

This author, George R.R Martin, writes in a way where the chapters are named by the characters. So for example, one chapter is named Bran, which means this chapter would be under Bran's perception and how he is thinking.

It is relly interesting because some characters are sooooo good, whilst some are sooooooo evil. The way George R.R Martin writes can make me feel angry sometimes. I've read only 80+ pages, and one chapter made me hate one character already. LOL. The characters can range from 7 years old to old people.. Which makes it even more special. When I finish the book then I'll rate it. Can't exactly rate it yet.. (: It's a fantasy, which I never thought I'd enjoy reading..

Frankly speaking, I haven't heard of this author before, probably I don't read much like many do.. Hahaha. But he is good! Well, won't say much.. Better go back reading. (:(:(:

This is the book cover of the book. Apparently there are many different book covers for this book.. I think this is the prettiest.. Hahaha.



Lol, there are also foreign versions for this book, which shows this book is realy popular.. This is the version in Taiwan. Very nice book cover too!! Can see the dire wolf on the cover.. So pretty. Lol.












No comments: