Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Auckland Trip Part II


crane that belongs to Bob the builder. Not heavier than 2 elephants okay kids?

gingerbread man . auckland city . city of sails . auckland one tree hill .

One tree hill is famous worldwide (I THINK), only I suaku don't know about it. I heard from Ben's father that a few years ago the tree was struck down or cut down or something lah, so now it's not there anymore.

look at the boy on the phone booth. he was like shouting, "merry christmas to all of you too!!" and waving and blowing kisses to the people on the parade! so adorable rite?!

cutey patrick from SBSP . spongebob himself! . scooby doo gang . some super duper huge bear .

madagascar gang! . the lion (forgot his name!) . dancing gang . this Fruju van sprayed water to the crowd sia, luckily my camera was okay. lol

strawberriesss!

chocolate fountain used to coat sticks of strawberries with marshmellow. YUMMMMY.

strawberry jess . strawberry jo . strawberry field . strawberry eaten by jess .
poor ben had to use these ear plugs due to rapid pressure change during landing.. awww.

me in Qantas aeroplane in glee. yay! no ear plugs for meee.

The pictures I took didn't have lots of us in them. That's probably I was worried Ben's family didn't want to 自恋 with me, so I didn't play a fool during this trip. LOL! That's why only the last picture had me taking picture of myself on the plane.

I didn't buy anything AT ALL during this trip! We just drove around Auckland city to look see look see, bought LOTSSSSS of Manuka honey for family and friends back in Singapore. Honey from NZ is da best people. 1 bottle of manuka honey in NZ is around $15, while in Singapore it's 30 freeking bucks! So how? Wanna order from me not? Sorry ah, I'll be going to Melbourne for a holiday before going back to Singapore, which means I'll be happily shopping like a mad woman there, which means my luggage will be too heavy for honey. Haha, but no worries, I'll bring back chocolates and honey for my friends! Woohoo! NZ ROCKS! (esp. during the holidays!)

6 comments:

puipo said...

jess..
miss u so much..
happy to see ur pic..

jaccy said...

be careful of ur wallet... jap trip alone is ex already.. and also can buy things frm there :)

Stephanie Low said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie Low said...

I think that lion is called Alex?hahaha..

And i wan the Manuka honey of coz!As u said its da BEST!!!!

jessicA* said...

Nien

HI NIENNNNN! I msis you too! Hehe, I'll try to post more pictures up soon yeah? Am in Melbourne now! Trying aroudn the world this holidays! YAY!

jessicA* said...

Jac
HAHA, now then I read your comment.. I already burnt my pocket. LOL! Thanks for the advice tho'. (:

Stephie
Haha! You want Manuka honey ah? Okay loh, then I'll reserve for you loh. Hehe