Friday, November 04, 2005

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children




The more I think about FF, the more I want to play the game!!! How? But I don't have PS2 here, so it's no use.. Even if I want to play, I'll have to wait till I get back to Singapore.

Was surfing for some FFVII wallpaper.. And I found some really cool ones! The one on the left shows some of the characters in the movie.. Cloud is so pro!! He can fight even when riding his vehicle.. Especially in the tunnel when he fought with the 2 guys with white hair.. So prooo!!! Okay, why am I gushing over him.. And his hair is so cool! Tsk tsk tsk. Sephiroth is scary... -shivers- The artists for this anime is pro pro pro..






I like this picture best! Right from the movie itself. It'll be my desktop wallpaper this week! I want to watch it again.. Man, I'm crazy over anime already.. I still want to borrow more anime!! Naruto is one that I would like to watch.. My friend's gonna lend the series he's got to me.. Yayyyyy.

No comments: