Monday, November 28, 2005

Too scary to be true.

"How are you, Jon? Got miss jiejie not?"

"Mm."

"Jon, how did you get into my flat?"

"Jon?"

Jon continues drawing on the doodle board. Jon looked too skinny, too obedient, too tall, too smart.

Not my real brother. Not my Jonathan.

-scene changes-

"The (something)瓜 (some food).. I'll never eat it again!" She exclaimed as her eyes widened and I gazed into her black black pupils, as if falling deep into a pit. Somehow, from the look of her eyes, she looked extremely frightened and started shifting her vision left and right. I had a feeling like she has had a bad experience when she was cooking that food. Something made her so afraid of consuming it again.

I tried grabbing her. I felt her arm, and it was much skinnier than expected. She was drenched with perspiration as she fell onto her bed. Her hair was messy and tied in a bun. Her unkempt appearance was a shock to me too.

"This flat... THIS FLAT IS HAUNTED!" She yelled to me, and she huddled herself into a ball.

I saw myself with opened mouth, with no sound coming out of it. I just stared at her, shocked by what she said.

I woke up abruptly. I felt my heart pounding like mad under my rib cage, pumping more blood quickly throughout my body. I felt frantic. I got up and switched on the lights.

It was just a night mare.

The look on my flat mate's face will haunt me, at least for this week. It's just too scary.

I don't know if it's normal, but I have dreams almost everyday, most of the time with more than 3 dreams in a night. I don't like it, because I feel like I didn't let my body rest enough for the night, and my brain has been running for the whole day without stopping to rest. Nightmares never visit me ever so often, and I'm thankful for that. I said a little prayer and switched on some Christian songs on Windows Media Player. Hopefully I can get to sleep, really soon. -points at time below.-

No comments: