Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Should I, or should I not?

The results are finally out, but why do I feel scared, anxious, and my heart rate goes up, adrenaline pumping like mad.

How?!!!!!!!!

I can't sleep due to the adrenaline rush. Geees.

Everyone says no matter what, the results won't change. I know that. But I don't think I'm prepared to see what's gonna happen to me in future, what I'm gonna do for the rest of my life.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is nerve wrecking! I hate this..

Let me try to calm myself with a bible scripture that we've learnt

Putting all your troubles on Him, for He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)

&

So will your delight be in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires. (Psalms 37:4)


If I were to check now, and my results are crappy, then I'll cry myself to sleep, and worry and worry and worry like mad, and I won't enjoy my holidays.

If I were to do well (which is highly improbable), I'll get complacent and think that I'm super smart and nothing can come my way.


This is making me old.. Think too much, wrinkles will appear (cos frown too much), hair will turn white(cos too stressed). I can't understand why I'm like that. It's always checking results that freaks me out the most. I never learn, I never change. I'm just like a leopard which doesn't change its spots.



I've made my decision. I'm gonna check it now.

1 comment:

puipo said...

how is ur result??