Friday, November 04, 2005

Devil In Side


Okay, I know the title sounds abit wrong, but that's what they call it. It's e4 mo2 zai4 shen1 bian1 in chinese. In this Taiwan drama serial, it stars famous people like Yang Cheng Lin and.. Er, I think the more famous one is just her.. Lol! The rest would be famous after this drama serial gets popular.

In this drama, although I've only watched 1 episode this morning, I think it's about this girl (Yang Cheng Lin) who had a crush on this basketball captain in her Uni (or Poly).. So she wrote this love letter to him to confess her love for him. Unfortunately, when she wanted to give the letter to him, she was so anxious she accidentally offered the letter to another guy. She got so scared and ran away. This guy is the son of this super high position guy in the uni. He's rebellious, evil and mad... He likes to inflict pain on people and likes to see people sad.. He's like the Devil in this show. He got the letter and threatened the girl to join his gang, so she was being treated as a maid to him for 1 or 2 days..








Eventually the girl decided to finally confess her love for the basketball captain and told the Devil that she's gonna do it and that the Devil didn't need the letter anymore. In the end, he photocopied the love letter and put all over the school, making the girl embarrassed and angry. Worse is, her mother fell in love with a customer at the shop she works at, and planned to marry him! And the guy is the Devil's FATHER, who is the super high position guy in the school. Hahaha, I only know his position in Chinese - li3 shi4 zhang3... Not sure what he's called in English though. Anyway, my friend told me this show is very sad, but to me it's really funny, from what I see in the 1st episode.. Haha. Yeah, Yang Cheng Lin's really cute in the show, and the guys are oooooooook... Not very very very handsome lah.. My male friend thinks the Devil looks cool though... Haha, not to me! Well, I wanna finish that after the book. Apparently, the girl will be with the Devil!!! Whyyyyyyyy! The basketball captain likes her tooooo. Well, I'll just have to watch on. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

!!! I can see that you're happily indulging yourself in animes and books! Unlike me. ARGHHHHH. : \