Friday, October 28, 2005

3 PAPERS DOWN!

Wham!

3 papers down and 1 to go!!! The good thing is, the last paper is English, which doesn't need much work..

Trying not to be over confident with my Physics exam which just ended 15 minutes ago.. I thought it was really tricky! I think God helped me soooo much during the exams..

Initially I couldn't answer so many questions. I panicked, cos I don't want to fail any subjects (duh!) I checked my answers and I found almost 7 mistakes, so I quickly changed them. I was stuck fo many of the questions in the first few pages, but I thought the last part of the paper was quite ok.

OH! The bad thing about the exam was that I NEEDED TO PEE URGENTLY. I felt the urge to pee when I was only an hour into the paper! (the paper's 3 hours long) I felt soooooooo bad, but I didn't want to leave my seat, cos our exmination hall was in a lecture theatre, and it would be time consuming if I were to walk to the toilet and back again. So I tahan for 2 whole hours until the end of the exam when I rushed into the toilet and let my bladder gooooo...

Another thing was my calculator was in low battary status.. I wanted to change the batteries just last night, but no matter how hard Ben and I tried, the 2 middle screws just don't want to barge. It was really scary, cos the calculator just switched itself off if I don't touch it for only 1 minute (usually about.... 5? I reckon?), and when I try to switch it on, it won't let me do so. Ben told me to twist and bang the calculator so it will work again, and it did work! But halfway during the examination, I was sick and tired of banging the damn calculator (and looking like an idiot who needs to pee like mad), so I put my hand up to alert one of the examiners. Okay, in our university, only 3 models of calculators can be used during examinations, so when I put my hand up, she thought I wanted rough paper for my working. But I pointed at my calculator, and she gave me a buay song face! Damn! It's not as if I brought the wrong calculator model in! So she just came to me and I told her my problem.. She understood my situation (thank God) and said a calculator would be provided, but it would take some time. Ok, so I continued using my terrible calculator. After about half an hour, the same examiner came to me and had a small tiny calculator in her hand.

'Use this first before the calculator comes.'

I was touched! I seriously was! The calculator looked like it belonged to her. It didn't have signs or symbols needed for Physics calculations, but... It was still touching. Haha. When the calculator came, I had difficulties using it man. That calculator (SAME AS JANICE'S!) is so lan!!!! I can't even bring the previous answer to the next calculation, so I had to remember the number! So I just gave up, and used the poor lousy calculator again. Miraculously, I didn't have to slam it on the table or bang it with my palm at all for the rest of the exam. SWEET AS!

Man, Ben just told me he had alot of right answers for Physics.. I got a wrong answer for one of the questions already! He thinks that he can get an A grade, well, for me, I don't know. I'll try not to be too confident, cos if I do, and my grades prove me wrong, I'll be extremely devastated.

I'm just glad that God was there for me all the while during the examination, and I thank God for that. Phew.

No comments: