Tuesday, November 08, 2005

:eifer -*07

Woo weee~

I just revamped the entire Ad Infinitum's blog, and it's now known as Eifer -*07, after the joining of 2 new members, Xue Qi and Mei Yi.. So proud of myself.. Although it's not all that pretty.. Hahaha.

Now, what should I do with this blog of mine.. After putting so much effort on that blog, I feel so lazy doing the same for this one.. Perhaps when I go back to Singapore then I'll revamp it.. Haha.

Claire!! What should we do with the fireworks!?!?! Ben says we can still play this week, just don't care those people.. Haha.

Dunedin people who needs a room please contact me lah... I need a person to fill in one more room.. Arigato.

Sian.. Gotta do the find flatmate ad now... Hate this. What kinda holiday is this..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! You know how to handle fireworks?!?? We go Melb and play la!! :) Looking forward to 1 Dec... Yipppppppy!!! 5 more days to end of my exams! WOO!

jessicA* said...

Haha, fireworks can only be played on Guy Fawke's day in NZ.. Not too sure about Australia..

Eh, do we need to apply for visa to go to Australia? I'm not sure about that leh... Hahaha, yeah! I'll disturb you real soon!

Qi said...

I did apply for visa leh..oh I've sent you an email..tell u more about our trip! Hehhh.

Anonymous said...

I LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahaha...