Thursday, November 17, 2005

My LuvLambs


My 2 lil' LuveLambs trapped in wine glasses..

MUAHAHAHA! Evil me... LOL!

Ben says I'm so mean, trap them there.. But they do look cute in there, don't they?

Pink one is Jasmine, Blue one is Liu.

Can you guess why the pink one is Jasmine? Haha, if anyone were to guess it right, I'll praise you. Smart ah!

The Ritz biscuits left on my table have all been gobbled up by greedy Jess.. *yummy* I can finish a tube of Ritz biscuits without stopping! Hahaha, I'm sure lotsa guys reading this would be feeling like this --> -.-

Hahaha, sososo? I'm proud of myself can already. Yippy!

5 comments:

Stephanie Low said...

coz its pronounced as jess-min?
or jess-mine?
HAHAHA...
and liu is coz it represents ben rite?
LOLOLOL..

jessicA* said...

Haha, Stephie, you're quite rite, but why Jess-min? HAhahaha, ya Liu represents B.Liu. LOL

jaccy said...

what? ben's surname is Liu?? grrr...
Jess-mine? haha... "jess is mine" - ben ?? wahahaha...

jessicA* said...

Wrong... Hahaha.

jaccy said...

wrong?? how can be?? haiyo.. but anyway be can be that too wahahah.. im so creative wahaha