Wednesday, December 07, 2005

HOHOHO

HO HO HO!!!

Jessica is now in Melbourne, Australia. -hides at the corner and sniggers- This plce is UBER FUN man! Those who super love shopping, I do recommend you to come here to shop till you drop! The weather is wonderful too, in the middle of cold Dunedin and hot Singapore. Just nice, just nice. Lovely, busy place. I emailed my mum to tell her my wellbeing, and also added that luckily she didn't bring me here to study, because there is so much shopping to do, and so many distractions. I tell you, I'll definitely give her 5 Fs if I were to study here.

Okay, Xueqi and I have definitely took LOADS AND LOADS of photos! Woowee! I will blog properly when I get my ass back in Singapore, that is, 2 days later. I'm gonna miss Melbourne sooo much. ):

No comments: