Thursday, November 30, 2006

SO HOT!

The 2 words I keep chanting over and over again - SO HOT. In the plane, in the airport, OUTSIDE OF THE AIRPORT, in the car, in my room. It's 28 degrees right now and I'm really having difficulty breathing! Honest!

YES! I'm back home in Singapore, everyone! It's been awhile! And seriously, so many things' changed in less than a year! There's a new disability school near my home (THAT'S SO COOL!), and my condo's security system thingy is so advanced now! It detects the cash card machine thing in our cars and only allows residents to come in when some other machine detects our cash card machine! Sorry for the limited vocabulary but I can't think of any other words right now! It's too hot and it's abit late for me the jet lagger. Haha!

I think stopping by in Australia is such a good thing! I was in Melbourne late last year with Qi, and this year in Sydney with my family. Why it's a good thing? Cos' I get to shop like a mad woman, and also try to get used to the change in the weather. A transition kinda thing. (:

Sydney is such a great place to shop and eat and party! This busy city is filled with fun people and fun places! I think we've been to several places, but there is still more to see and do in Sydney! 5 days was definitely not enough for me! I'll be posting up the photos soon, I hope. After the meet ups, birthdays, eating, partying and everything back home. Haha.

IT'S GREAT TO BE HOME!

1 comment:

nadia said...

HOT is an understatement. heh. =)

enjoy your time back in SG you.

love,
nad