Thursday, November 23, 2006

My driving test...

...Went SO WELL I DIDN'T EVEN THINK I WAS THE ONE DRIVING.

Hahaha. Well, I'm exaggerating. But who cares, I PASSED MY RESTRICTED LICENCE TEST!

-hops round and round-

The tester is a huge man, with a huge heart. Haha. He didn't even let me show him my 3 point turn and reverse round the corner. Well, I have to thank him for that, because I am never good at reversing round the corner. The 20 minutes test went just like that *clicks fingers*. And I didn't think I made any mistakes because the tester didn't tell me anything at the end of the test. He just said, "Alright, you're fine! So this is your temporary licence..." And his words just faded away and I almost jumped right there in the car. HAHA. You don't know how many lessons I took for this test.

Oh! And I met Carol at the test centre as well! Coincidentally, we had our tests on the same time as well, just that she was taking her full licence. (: I hope you did well, Carol!

It's 10:47 am right now, but no one's awake to celebrate with me... Aww! Haha. OH! Ben's here. YIPPY!

-off to celebrate!-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!
the next time i visit dunny i'll need to have you drive me around at least once >)

jessicA* said...

(: Thanks Joseph! Yup! I hope I'd be able to practice enough to drive safely without supervision by then!

nadia said...

YOoooooO!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

=)

jessicA* said...

THANKS NAD! :D