Sunday, November 26, 2006

SYDNEY!

HEY EVERYONE!

:D

I'm currently in some laid back internet cafe in Sydney city. (:

Sydney's awesome, guys! The weather's too good to be true! No terrible weather to ruin my wonderful holiday here.

We've been here for almost 3 days now, and enjoying every minute of it! The city's buzzling with people and traffic and everything! I feel so like a mountain turtle right now... I don't even dare cross the busy roads because the cars are just soooooo fast. I think they go at 80-90km/h, unlike NZ... 50km/h! HAHA. Slow pokes, but safe drivers. (:

Still trying to get used to the humid weather here. Well, I guess Sydney would just be the perfect transition before I move back to Singapore in a few days time! It'll be terrible if I were to travel straight from Dunedin to Singapore. I think I won't be able to breathe for 3 days again, just like how I was 2 years ago. HAHA.

Jen, Nad and Chwee Ling: See you in class next year! I still cannot believe I passed my exams... It's craaazy!

Tsun Ting: (: HELLO! Haha! Well, I think YUL is soooo handsome! But too bad his character in this show sucks. Oh well. I linked you already! Hehe. You have MSN?

Jac and Stephie: HEYY! You all can save Death Note episodes for me then I can watch lah.. Hahaha.. Then don't have to watch on YouTube.. So mafan!!

Alrightey! I think that's enough for an update! Will catch you guys in SG REALLY SOON, and for those elsewhere in the world, we can still contact alright? We have the internet, babies! (:

Cheerio!

1 comment:

nadia said...

cheungie!!! hope you're enjoying your hols lots eh! =) hee hee. seeya real soon!!!