Friday, November 03, 2006

overoverover!!

(:

Yay, exams are OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Time to blogblogblog! Hahaha.

To be honest, I didn't think my exams went as well as I wanted them to, but since the exam week's over, I should just get over it! It's been such a hectic week, waking up at 5am, no, 6am (because I snooze for an hour!!) and sleeping at as early as 9pm in order to get my 8 hours of sleep every night. Studying for the wholeeeeee day is really crazy. Imagine doing that for 3 weeks. OH, the horror.

Was supposed to get up at 7am this morning before heading off to the examination venue, but I WOKE UP AT 615am INSTEAD BECAUSE THERE WAS ALREADY SUNLIGHT SEEPING THRU THE TINY SLIT BETWEEN MY CURTAINS. Instant wake up call from the early risen sun. So now you see why I really need my sleep... zzz. Summer's here and the sun just rises ultra early every morning!!!

Oh well! Anyway, something else to blog about!

If you guys didn't know, my mum came and spent a week here with us and I'm sure Janice and I really appreciated her hard work for cooking, cleaning and mending our stuff during the week. Good on ya, ma! HAHAHA. And not forgetting our crazy night with all the crazy photos. Shan't post all of them because some are just horrendous and crazy and dumb, so here's one!


the pro-est zilian-ers of ALL...

That was such a nice shot lah!! :D

OH. And I must mention about this!!! Whenever my mama comes, I'd plead her to:

  • Dig my ears ( HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. She's been the one doing it since I was a baby. Can't be helped! Of course, I dig them myself when she's not here.. I'm not that gross!)
  • Pluck my eye brows (You know, I can't be bothered to go see where my arch should be, how much I should pluck etc... Grrr...)
  • Do facial on me (Painful, but gooooood)
So presenting to you guys, my facial and eye brow plucking experience at the comfort of my own room. HAHA.


The once-every-few-months eye brow plucking and facial

Okay, most of the shots were just lame zilian photos, but you get the point. ;)

Another photo of us! :D


3 women. Me, Janice and Mummy!

When I posted this photo, I thought of another photo I had. And it is this one.


3 girls.

Back in 1989 when I was only 3. CUTE!!! Hahaha. Mummy, Me and Janice and MY pinky doll.

Look how much we grew!! It's crazy! 17 years of growing! HAHA.

Andddddd, lastly, I must also talk about what I relied on during this crazy study weeks. And they are:

  • my MOGU cushion from Ad Infinitum and Qi! :D Had really painful shoulder aches during that period because of all the crazy studying, so I needed my cushion to support my back and shoulders. Thanks guys for the cushion! It's been serving me faithfully for almost 3 years. :D

  • a sweet note from Hooi Xian. She made chocolate spread and placed it between 2 biscuits and gave all of us! This note is pasted on my wall as a MOTIVATION! hehe.
  • scripture from Proverbs 3:5-6. I'm sure most students will know this verse. It really helps! (:
  • facial masks. Been putting them on almost every alternate day as a reward for my hard work! (not as if i studied very hard, but yeah.)

things that helped me through my study period. HAHA. MY GROSS FACE!!!

Alrightey! Will stop here. It's the holidays for meeeeee~~! Haha. Oh, I hear fireworks from outside! It's Guy Fawk's Day/week or whatever! Must remember to buy some to play!! Double yay-ness. :D:D:D

No comments: