Friday, November 24, 2006

NO WAY!

Paper Details
Papers
Description
Period
Mark
Result
MICN201 Medicine second year Full Year
Pass

I PASSED. I PASSED. I PASSED 2ND YEAR OF MEDICINE.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Someone get me a fan, please?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In case you people think why I'm getting all high about just PASSING my exam, it's actually because I'm not the SUPER hardworking type, not the SUPER smart type, and just passing the exam is sufficient to get me into 3rd year. Anyway, the marking system goes something like Distinction, Pass, Conditional Pass or Fail. I honestly thought I would have gotten a conditional pass (because the papers were AWFULLY difficult!) and have to do specials in Febuary (which means I have to leave Singapore a lil' earlier). But now, MUAHAHAHAHA! Farewell, SPECIALS! And HELLO, 3RD YEAR!

I'm just happy with a Pass. (:(:(: I don't need a distinction. I mean, if I ever have one, I'll treat everyone to a meal! I still have 4 more years to go, so we'll see how hard I study then. Haha.

I'm just overwhelmed by all the surprises I've had for the past 2 days. Passing my restricted licence test + my 2nd year finals. AND my sister passed her learner's licence (theory) test just yesterday too. SO AMAZING.

God is magnificant. Praise the Lord!

No comments: