Monday, November 13, 2006

Egg tarts! Brownies! Oreo milkshake! Sausages! ZATHURA!

Last night was such an eventful night! Haha. :D

The bunch of us - Josh, Hooi Xian, Kar Wai, Lawrence, Josephine, David, Kah Wooi, Ben and I had a small gathering at my place just eating and talking and baking and watching movie. (: But at the same time, we tried our best to keep our noise level down because poor Janice was sleeping upstairs cos' she still has 3 more exams to go.

I dated Hooi Xian for a egg tart baking session too, and thankfully, it was a success! Yippy! We did the crusts ourselves too, so every bit of the egg tarts started from scratch. It's no surprise that it's a success, because I've got Hooi Xian the bakery girl with me! Thanks Hooi Xian! You're simply the best. (:

Introducing the bakers of the night - Hooi Xian and I!


Have a look at our precious lil' egg tarts! Actually, they're not all that little, because they're moulded in a muffin tray, so they're as big as muffins!! Haha. "Biggest egg tarts I've ever had" as quoted from Janice. Hohoho.

Yum... Home made egg tarts.... -sounding all like Homer Simpson-

To think that the dough and the 'egg-milk-sugar mixture' can actually be made into such wonderful delicacy! I can't stop drooling. Hahaha.

Before and after photos.

THE ATTACK OF EGG TARTS!

The both of us were busy taking photos of our egg tarts until the last batch of egg tarts were a lil' burnt at the sides!! Aww... But they're equally delicious. Just cut off the burnt bits and they taste all good again. X)

We still got a few egg tarts left, so we'll be having egg tarts for tomorrow's breakfast too! I don't mind having them everyday, cos they're simply yummilicious!

My flatmate, David, saw that we were baking egg tarts and so decided to bake brownies too! It was delicious too!


This photo does not do justice to his lovely brownies! Lousy camera gives such lousy effects. Aww. ):

David also made oreo and chocolate milk shake for us all! THANKS DAVID!! It was sooooo good. It's a pity I didn't take a photo of the blender filled with whole goodness of oreo milk shake... AWWW. Sing the OREO song!!! "OREO... OREO, OREO!!!" YUM.

Lawrence also went to fry some sausages which were left overs from their cell group BBQ session, but I didn't have any cos' we were just about to start on our movie. The movie of the night was... ZATHURA!


Haha! It's something like Jumanji, just that these 2 lil' boys went into outer space! Haha. The little-est boy, Danny, is UBER cute lah!! Well, being the childish me, I know I had fun watching the show! Haha. We were all very much into the show, shouting and instructing the boys in the television of what to do next when we know it's not possible that the conclusion of the movie would even change because of us. HAHA. But it was fun, guys! Thanks for the night! And thanks for the extra pounds added to my already flabby body ah. HAHA. Just joking! :P


OUT!

No comments: