Saturday, November 18, 2006

I think I'm watching too many shows.

Hmm.

The holidays don't seem to be all exciting just yet. Besides DT-ing, the other important thing I'm doing recently is driving. Ya, Jessica driving. I'll be taking my restricted licence test next Thursday and I'm kinda freaking out aye, because I don't know if I am all that prepared you see.

AWWWWW! HOWHOWHOWHOWHOW!!! You guys gotta pray for meee! I just hope I can get through the test at one go... My parallel parking and 3 point turn are okay, but I need 2 tries on reverse round the corner.. I hope I'll do it right on that day!! For now, I just need to drive and drive. Drive Ben's car. I need to remember to pay him back!! All the petrol... Haha.

WARNING: From here onwards, it'd just be about shows, shows and more shows. Anime, drama, movie, whatever I've watched, been watching and will watch. Lol. So, not interested then don't read lah. Haha. Oh, and comments are made by me, and different people have different opinions, so if your views don't match with mine, then... Sorry!

Dramas and shows. Other than Smile pasta, other shows that I'm watching now are Blood+ (Japanese anime) and хол (Korean drama). I think only girls will enjoy watching Goong, and I must stress that YUL is so handsomeeee! Haha.

Goong aka Princess Hours

Kim Jeong Hoon (Yul Lee in Goong). CUTE.

Only Janice supports the prince and thinks he is more handsome than Yul. ERM. Haha. Josephine and I know that Yul will definitely lose to the prince, but we just support him cos' he's so nice to Chae Gyung (and cos he's cute, haha). Bad guys in dramas are always cuter than the main character, just like Smile Pasta!! (see previous post!)

But the DT Gang hasn't been watching alot of Goong recently. A few more episodes and we're done with the show. Must finish by this Friday cos we're flying to Sydney for a short holiday! :D

For Blood+, I'm watching this anime alone or sometimes with Ben and Jonathan, but it's SO good!!!! David introduced this to me and it's like SO exciting can! I've got 4 more episodes to go... Oh no... It's finishing soon... ):


I'm quite bad on commentaries, so I shall spare the explanation about this anime. Let Wikipedia do its job!!! Haha. Click here to read about Blood+. Chiroptera, Chevaliers, Sifs, Saya, Diva, and humans make up the whole story. HAHA. Alot of fighting and attacking in this anime, but you want to keep up with the story, so you just continue watching and watching until all 50 episodes are finished.

SAYA! Heroine in Blood+.

A Chiroptera.

The image of this stupid monster actually haunted me last night while bathing. Don't know why!!! I didn't even dare open my eyes okay! I think I'm soooo into the show... I may be the next Saya. HAHAHA. YEAH RIGHT (like Tui advertisement. Haha.)

Suddenly, I don't feel like finishing the last 4 episodes. Because I don't want the show to end so quickly... Hmm...

Okay, let's skip to another show! I'm still not done with 1 Litre of Tears Japanese drama yet, only up to the 2nd episode since a month before my exams. Hahaha.

Main cast of 1 Litre of Tears

This drama is about a girl who was diagnosed with a disease called Spinocerebellar Degeneration (what a mouthful!) when she was 15 years old. Qi agreed to lend me the show because it just takes forever to watch it on YouTube! I received warning from everyone who watched it that I may actually cry a litre of tears while watching the show!! Haha. Abit exaggerated, but you get what I mean. (: Well, I haven't cried for alot of shows lately, so let this drama test whether I'm really that heartless. Haha.

Oh, about School Rumble, I've finished Season 2 just 2 days ago! Although I don't quite like the ending, but Harima-kun will always be the coolest, unlike Karasuma-kun! LOL. And I really think Tenma is TOO blur already. Oh! I must talk about the last episode of Season 2!! Yakumo and Tenma are soooo cute when they were kids!! And Tenma kept calling Yakumo Yamo! "Yamo... Yamo?" Haha! Ultra cute!

Harima-kun!

Shows I want to watch this holiday if I have the time:

  • Blood: The Last Vampire
  • (Blood+ is like a sequel of this movie. Correct me if I'm wrong, somebody! (: )

  • Death Note
  • anime recommended by Wei.

Er. Haha. The list will grow longer, I hope! Haha.

Oh no... Am I going to become an Otaku?!?!?! Definition of Otaku: Otaku is a Japanese pejorative term used to refer to a variety of geek, particularly one obsessed with anime and manga. AHHH. You guys should watch Densha Otoko. Then you'll understand what an otaku actually is...

Okay, this post is long enough. Haha. OUT!

2 comments:

puipo said...

jess!!!!!!
how r u o?
sure happy la..finish exam ald..
eh...u never tell me whether u coming to msia or not le..
now busy driving class rite?
hope u can get ur license o...
keep in touch ya..
miss yaa...

jessicA* said...

hey nien! erm, can i tell u after this weekend? i'll be getting my results tmr!!!! then i'll see how it goes okay? sorry for such a long wait!