Wednesday, November 08, 2006

blog skins!

TADA!

Haha. A new blog skin for the year. LOL. Haven't got time to try and learn how to actually make one, so I just got this from a real blog skin creator (is that what you call them?). I really like this skin, but I've got another one which I really like too!!

Can you guys vote? I can't make my decision!!

Here's the other one.


I like the image SO much!! See the maple leaves? Aww, they're so pretty! Plus it gives the 'autumn-mish' look for my blog (mists of autumn mah.. Haha). But the problem is that I don't quite like having to click on the little crosses at the bottom to look at other stuff.. I like just having everything on this page and that's exactly what the current blogskin has for me. But I supersupersuper like the image!! OH MAN... THIS IS HARD. This skin is also currently my desktop image cos it's just too pretty. (:

And for the current blogskin I'm using, I like the pattern at the side as well, but the thing is I tried editting the colours and all so you guys can read without squinting your eyes, but the colours aren't suitable. Oh well... But I like them both, that's why it's a tough choice.

Do leave some comments on my chatterbox on the right okay? I'm still in a dilemma. Aww...

No comments: