Friday, December 01, 2006

Celebrate good times, COME ON!

A toast to everyone!
I think this post is almost 2 weeks late, but I ought to share the good moments. (:

Ben, Josephine, David and my family all went out for dinner at The Terrace on the day Janice and I passed our individual license tests. The restaurant is famous for its stone grilled dishes, so we went there to have a try.

Because there was a miscount in the number of stone grills for our table, so only the ladies had the stone grilled meals. Aww.. Thanks guys! (: Basically the meat comes out raw on the stone grill, and we have to leave the meat on for awhile before we start flipping it to the other side to cook. So, our meal was just HOT HOT HOT the whole entire time. Haha! Even after we finished our meals, the stone was still very warm!

The stone grills! Lamb slabs / seafood platter / chicken / mixed grill

Jonathan tried to 'fry' his fries on my stone grill. Haha!

me drinking from the big bottle / cabernet sauvignon meriot / garlic bread / my temp restricted license

Because EVERYONE knows that I'm a lousy drinker, look how much wine they gave me that night. -.- Oh well, it was for the better, aye? You wouldn't wanna carry me all the way home.. Haha.


Obviously the one on the right is mine

Cheers to all!

OUT!

No comments: