Wednesday, November 08, 2006

blog skins 2!

Okay. I've decided to stick with this new blogskin!

By the way, the previous blogskin I was referring to was this:


It looked okay on Mozilla Firefox, but when I switched to Internet Explorer, I couldn't figure out where the scroll bars were! I thought it was quite messy too, so I'm sticking with this current one! :D I didn't have to do much editting on this template, which is puuurfect for this lazy girl. :)

Instead of using the usual Blogskins.com, I found this template here. Few to choose from, but they're actually quite nice. (: This may not be the best skin, but I think this suits me. Haha, all pinky and colourful. And most importantly, it is simple and plain! Loves it.

Speaking of blog skins, I realised those who submitted blog skins at Blogskins.com are 11 12 year olds!!! I think I was only playing five stones and police-and-thief when I was in Primary 6!!

I feel old all of the sudden. -.-

But I still love my blogskin. :D

OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello jessica!
joseph here
thanks for commenting on my blog
and nice blog you've got!
like i said i had great fun reading it >=)