Monday, January 16, 2006

Today the 2 slackers slacked at 1 of the slackers' house!! Haha! Today I went over to Thazin's place to slack with her.. (: I haven't gone to the East (except my Ah Ma's place) for sucha long time, especially Paya Lebar, where my sec school was situated. Gosh. Even when I stepped onto the platform of the MRT station, tons of memories from sec school just came gushing back into my head. My, my. It's been 4 years since I've graduated from CCHSM. Long time, but memories still etched in my head. It's a good thing, aye? (:
We listened to music, talked about crazy things and watched DVD at her place! Whaha. After that, we decided to go jogging! Keep fit, people! Haha! Some photos at her place!

/ @ thazin's place!! / eifer cap at her bed post / won bin!! our fav! / ENDURE for exams! /
We decided to run to CCHSM, since it's quite near her place. And we went into the school for some fun! Haha, and we did! Photos photos photos!


Old & new classroom blocks. Candid shot of lr. min


wah! this bench.. antique! must take! haha
Look at my face! Like an apple... Always after running, my face turns bright pink, as if I'm damn embarrassed about something.. Whaha!
The first place we visited was our class in sec 2. Secondary 2EP (or 2Empathy). It was during this year when Ad Infinitum clique was formed! The naughtiest class.. Tsktsk. Then.. I noticed something!!


After 6 long years, the locker still has a piece of me. :D
My old locker when I was sec 2!! My form teacher then wanted us to paste our names on our lockers. And even after 6 years, my sticker is still here.. Well, a little bit of it.. SWEET! :D


in 2EP. @ our respective seats!! miss those days ad infinitum..!
The main 'attraction' of the school - the LAKE!! 中正湖!(Chung Cheng lake)


the lake. (which has turned greeeeen and gross). ):
Other photos of my alma mater!


my alma mater. (:


/ deep in thought / poser / meditate! / turtles basking in the sun /


more pics of the school! same ol' same ol'.


the grand auditorium. still the same.. no change too!
After visiting the school, we continued jogging to Lasalle SIA! Artistic, artistic.. If only I was artistic enough!! The school is old, but still pretty!!


LASALLE SIA!
After staying at Lasalle for awhile, it was time to head back!

walking on the streets.. back to lr. min's home.

Yayyy! And now I'm back home. (: Honestly, I do miss my secondary school... ): I wanna go back to when I was in secondary school... Oh well! All I can say is - I'm a big girl now! ROFL. 20 this year. Tho' not exactly looking forward to being 20..

3 comments:

Qi said...

nostalgic eh? : )

Claire said...

Hey Jess.
I'm back in Dunedin.
Your sister is in Dunedin already right?? I wanna see her!!
I'm dying from the loneliness... Gah... no one is here!! so sad!!

Claire said...

hello jess~
I changed my email address.
new one is:
i_my_me_claire@hotmail.com
ne way, talk to u later.
I just woke up... yawn... sleeeeeepy~~