Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's all about my frustration.


Well, it looks like I haven't had a proper blog post sinces ages ago aye? I'll just post one today then!

Sigh sigh sigh.

Guess why am I so frustrated...


Relationships?

No.


Money?

Ya, probably a little bit.


Actually, PDAs are bothering me...

):

You see, I went to Sim Lim with Ben's family that weekend, and I got to see so many PDA and pocket PCs! Oh gosh, they're so beautiful, and so.. USEFUL. Most of them have got features like CAMERA (2.0 megapixels! and take take video), PHONE & being PC-LIKE (just much smaller). So! You can take pictures (of yourself and someone whom you think is cute), take videos, keep a page full of reminders, listen to music, play games, surf the net (wifi enabled) etc etc all in this teeny weeny gadget.

GOSH.

The more I talk about it, the more I want it!!!

I asked Stephie the Pro (haha!) about the PDAs in the market now. She thinks that Dopod 818 Pro is better than O2. Well, I don't know much about that, but Dopod looks more like a toy, while O2 looks class-ier.



















Dopod 818 Quad Band (left) and O2 XDA IIs (right)


So? O2 still looks better right?

I guess we ladies still look more of the appearance of these gadgets. As one of the salesmen said, we gotta look at the INNER self, not the OUTER appearance (as if these gadgets are like people!). Haha! Well, he's right, but... O2 still looks much better you see? If my mum were to buy one, an O2 is definitely for her. Other than being lagg-ier than Dopod, the rest of the features are identical. Oh, and of course, O2 is a tad more expensive.

Hai! I compare so much.. For what? My mum wouldn't get me one! Cos she thinks that:
  1. I got a handphone, iPod, digital camera and laptop already,
  2. It's freeeeking expensive,
  3. She wants one too!!!

): I cannot have something as expensvie as her.. Haha! So nice so nice.. These PDAs, but... -stabs in the heart- too expensive. UNLESS! Someone buys it for me, which is highly improbable. Ahem ahem -clears throat- Haha! (hinting abit but no use, hoh?)

I want my PDA too...

-pout pout-

1 comment:

Stephanie Low said...

HAHA!
Ur pouting pic is so cute lah!
Anyway the IIs is a older model.Even though it was the only wi-fi enabled.
That one is quite bulky leh..=P