Sunday, January 15, 2006

Recap of what happened this weekend.

I finally got a taste of my all time favourite Starbucks drink - Frappuccino Rhumba! I had it at Yishun's North Point. All the way there just for Rhumba.. Teehee.


Starbuckssss!! :D

Being so happy, I decided to take some photos of myself with the drink!


Okay, this one looks abit ahma-ish..


Okay, that's a little better. LOL. Still abit act cute huh.. Damn.

After North Point, I went back to QSC to get the purple Nike shoes for my sister. Janice, you better thank me again. Once is not enough. Haha. I was joking. Then I was looking at another pair for myself.


What do you think of this shoe?


Side view of da shoe

Not bad huh? But it didn't attract my attention right away! Which means I don't exactly LURVVV it or something. Oh well, do leave some comments! Arigato.

Just yesterday afternoon, I met up with the other 5/7 of Eifer for a spunky time at Settlers' Cafe! In case you people don't know, you can play games in this cafe, while having lunch or just a cuppa coffee. This place is really famous. We could only play for 2 hours, we didn't make reservations! But it was alright, cos our Stephie needed to leave around that time too.. Haha.


The menu! So nicee!


A group photo! If you realise, Thazin's face has been CUTTTTT. She was the photographer.

So being the crazy her, she told me to put her face BACK IN. Look at what I did.


That's 6/7 of Eifer! That extra. Hurhurhur.

We played 3 games in total. Well, all the games introduced to us were not bad, and we were as noisy as the other groups of people in the cafe. Right on, girls!


Our first game!! Something Galli!

For this Galli game, the cards have pictures of different number of different fruits. The objective of this game is to hit the bell if a certain type of fuit(s) add up to 5. No more no less.

And the games get better and better. (:


Our 2nd game!! Forgot the game, but fun!

We're supposed to throw a dice. If we get numbers 1 or 2, we are supposed to take a green stick outta the coconut tree. If numbers 3 or 4, orange, and if numbers 5 or 6, pink. Interestingly, all 6 of us didn't even throw a 1 or 2 for the whole game!! So only the green sticks were left on the coconut tree. As there are monkeys hanging on the sticks, the objective of the game is to get as few monkeys dropping outta the tree as possible, then you win. WHAHA. Xueqi and I only got 2 monkeys down, while Chungie and Stephie had... MANY. But it was still fun! Thazin and Mel got a few down.


A bird view of us playing the monkey game!


Our 3rd game! The Sequence.

In this game, we're supposed to pair up! So we paired up with the person next to us. Thazin and Stephie were in a team, and they're called the December babies team, Xueqi and Chungie togther, called the roomies team, and finally, Mel and I in a team! I thought what name we should give ourselves, so I called us the shortest of Eifer team!! WHAHAHAHA. 2 of us are the shortest in the group, so YEAH. WHAT? VERY FUNNY AH? Short then short lah! I'm not too bothered with my height. LOL.

In this game, each team is supposed to get 5 of their markers to form a line. The team which does it the fastest wins!


In the middle of our game.


The 3 teams! The roomies team, the shortest of Eifer team (ROFL), and the December babies! And that's Miss Scrooge Thazin.

In the end, silent killer team the roomies team won!! If you can see the game board, they (red) had the most absurd tactics EVER! Their markers were everywhere! Mel and I (blue) were the closest to victory, but we didn't win in the end.. Oh well.. Haha!

This afternoon, I finally had my nasi lemak lunch at Adam Road! This stall is super famous for its nasi lemak! So I decided to try it for once.


Selera Rasa Adam Road No 1 Nasi Lemak. Look at the queue, and it was only 12pm.


My $3 Chicken Wing Set nasi lemak!! WHAHA.

YUM! Actually I didn't think the nasi lemak is any different from the rest in other stores. BUT I know that their food is piping hot, which is good! Many other nasi lemak stores usually give cold eggs and chicken wings to us, which isn't as shiok as this store. Yay!

Yup, sorta recap of this weekend!

Oh, Janice! I forgot to give you this photo! It's a photo of you waving to us when you left us for NZ. Awww. Anyway, this one's for you! Enjoy! :D


Janice waving goodbye to everyone at the other side of the departure gate.

That's it for today! ;)

No comments: