Thursday, January 12, 2006

New flooble chatterbox!

Yup, as you can see on the RHS of the screen just under my profile, I've added my chatterbox there! It's been gone for so long and my account was deleted. Haha.

Oh well! AS EXPECTED, it rained again today. What is wrong with the weather..?! But this ain't gonna stop me from going out. No no no.

Later, I'd be popping by North Point for FUN and also for my FRAPPUCCINO RHUMBA. Actually, the main reason why I'm going there is because that's the CLOSEST place to my house that has Starbucks. So! I'm gonna shop there for a while, before heading back to QSC again! Well, Janice has showed immense interest in the purple shoes (which I think is gorgeous too), so I'm going back there to try on. If it really suits me, and if i really like it, I may even keep it for myself!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Oh well, she'll just have to pray that I'd find an even better pair.

After QSC, I'd take bus service 33 to Outram Park MRT station to meet my boyboy AH BEN. This guy's going to Sarawak for the weekendddddd. ): Noooooo, weekend without him... ): Probably have dinner with him too! Hehe.

Oh well, my trip's set and off I go!!

-poof~!*-

No comments: