Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day...

The monsoon season is making me go bonkers.

Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain.

Almost non stop for 5 days!!

Acoording to The Straits Times, today WILL be the last day of the continuous raining in Singapore.

Are they accurate? I hope they don't cheat my feelings.. Because I still want to go tanning and shopping loh.. The rain has definitely hindered me from doing the things I want to do.. -.-

Staying at home is BORING, especially if you have an irritating 10 years old brudda annoying you the whole time. If you really have one, CONGRATULATIONS! You've stepped into my world. Hur hur.

Wah lau, if it's raining men, then it's okay lah.. But it's just raining rain. Booo.

I heard from Janice that it's very warm in Dunedin todayyy!!!! Boo hoo!!! And Mummy and her are gonna have steamboat for dinner today!!!

救命啊!!!!! (save me!!!!!)

Mummy, I shall always follow you no matter where you go, because with you around, we get TREATED real good. Don't have to worry about accomodation, food, school, whatever! I miss my mummy now... I want steamboat too Mummy!!!

LOL. I sound like a small girl. But who cares? I still wanna be my mummy's little girl.. Along with even littler Janice and littlest Jonathan.

):

That makes me not all that little anymore.. I'm gonna hit the '2' digit this year!! I'm gonna be 20.. So oldddd. How do you feel when you touch 20? To me, it feels like I have the responsibility to be more matured, smarter, more independent, more sensible.

Hmm.

That sounds difficult.

LOL. OH WELL. NOW I JUST WISH THE RAIN WILL GO AWAY, so I can get my Starbucks Frappucchino Rhumba with whipped cream....

):

1 comment:

jaccy said...

haha!! u are going to be 21 soon! wahaha.. argh!! im going to be 22!! i dun want also!!!!! SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!