Sunday, January 08, 2006

Japan Trip Day 5 ! Finale!

Haha! Yup! I'm back with more photos from my Japan trip! This post is solely for Day 5 because I had loads of fun in Disneyland!! Haha. Although the rides ain't as exciting as those in LA (according to Yulius and Felix), this is wonderful for me already... Everything is so magical, so kiddish. It's as if I've become a small kid again! I get excited at almost anything! Even when we saw the parade, I was like waving to Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Stitch and everyone else like a 3 year old kid!! Hahaha. It's uber fun man.. I should go to the one in LA!! I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more! Whaha. So here are some of the photos we took in Disney Land Tokyo!


at Cinderella castle with jan!

us on our rides! so fun!

dumbo.

scary..graveyard.. lol.

haunted mansion feat. nightmare before christmas!

look at this! so adorable! parking lots for children's prams!

'it's a small world' is sooooo cute!

in the small world! look at jon.. -.-

some of what we saw in the small world!

nice.. almost all of us are posing like japs. lol.

we saw a parade!

HAHA! this was one of the popular hats bought by many young japs in Disneyland!

wei and i are marie from aristocats, jan's minnie and jon's stitch.. haha

mickey mouse jon!

minnie mouse mummy!

haha! look at their paws!! the mickey-s

the attack of the mouse! RARRRR! kitty power!
we actually bought these ears you know! they're sooooo cute!!

haha! and finally, pink minnie mouse digging 'her' nose. so prettyyy. lol.

woo weeeee~ After posting soooo many photos of my 2 trips(Japan + Melbourne), I realise that I miss those places already... I really want to go back!!! I can't wait for the day when I can travel all over the world, free from stressssssss. Haha. Now, back to reality.

No comments: