Monday, January 09, 2006

MY DAY.

Today, I spent my entire afternoon at NUS! Damn! It's hugeee I tell ya. Faculty after faculty, buildings after buildings. I wonder how big NUS actually is!! Seriously 大开眼界 (direct translation:greatly open eyes world.) man.. I don't mind studying there.. Haha.

Thazin and I wore the same style today! That copycat! LOL! Today both of us were wearing blue tops (she had a polo tee while i had a normal tee), light coloured mini skirts, belts of similar colour, slippers, and big bags!!!! The difference between the 2 of us? One is tall and dark, the other short and fair. End of story.

Firstly, we met Mel @ the Art fac before going to Engine fac for lunch! Woo wee! Sooo many people in the canteen! Had Char Siew Rice, which was not too bad, and SUPER cheap!! Only $2, which includes char siew rice, soup and veg! WAHHH! Even cheaper than Rong Chye, Ben! Yum yum yum, and I had watermelon juice to go along with my lunch. It started to rain cats and dogs while we were still having our lunch. LUCKILY I brought my umbrella, or else the 3 of us (myself, Mel and Thazin) are going to be 落汤鸡 (direct translation: drop soup chicken. meaning very drenched). 3 of us squashed together like a tin of sardines, walking under a small pink Hello Kitty umbrella, around NUS. LOL. Mel had to look for her friend, so she left us! Thazin kept laughing at me cos my slippers kept coming off due to the lack of friction between the soles of my feet and the slippers!! Damn!! So embarrassing! And I kept screaming because of that.. Muahaha.

NUS is filled with loads of people!! I don't know how many people there are man!! There are lecturers, professors, staff members, canteen uncles and aunties, cleaners, deans, and of course, students. Thousands and thousands I think.. All in one huge campus! Whew.

One reason why I went to NUS today is because our dear Loctor (yes I purposely spelt Doctor as Loctor) Min is withdrawing from NUS!!! So we went to the Student Service Centre, and saw a notice indicating that they've shifted to Yusof Ishak Centre or something, so we had to take another bus there.. Imagine walking in the rain so many times a day.. Taking so many buses to go from one place to another... I HATE RAINY DAYS!! (except when I'm at home with a cup of warm Milo and biscuits.. Muahaha) Halfway we met Jac my hiao cousin!! LOL! She's gonna kill me for that.

We explored the Med library after having some drinks at Coffee Grounds (no, we didn't have coffee if you wanna know.). Then we pretended as if we had to look for this book our professor wanted us to find.. Oh gosh, we were so retarded..! Haha! But it was fun, in a way. Anyway, the Med library is so nice!! I don't mind staying there till wee hours to study.. HAHA. What a nerd. Then we went back to Arts fac to look for our dear Meiyi! This poor girl's so busy with her Arts committee and said she was gonna stay till 2am for her meeting.

WHAT?! 2am?! That's absolute madness.. But I'm sure this committee is committed to bring fun to the Arts fac! So lucky you people.. Haha. Then we headed for the Law library!! According to Lr. Min, she sees loads of cute guys there. LOL! So we went there to check some out. UNFORTUNATELY, we didn't see any today.. WHAHAHA. So unlucky. The Biz fac is also very big! I messaged Shuo whether she was in school, and that lucky woman has got a 2 day week!!! Haha, so I didn't meet anyone I know there. Oh well.

I left to meet Ben for dinner, while Lr. Min went for climbing with her sis. Wah, whole day boading and alighting buses. NUS is sooooooo big.

So I was supposed to meet Ben at Outram Park MRT Station. Suddenly I had the urgency to use the toilet at Outram Park MRT Station, so got directions from an MRT staff member. He told me that the nearest toilet is at Pearl Centre. So I walked and walked, finally saw a toilet sign! So I rushed towards it, and guess what? I had to pay 20 freaking cents for entry!!!

@)#(*)@(*#

Nevermind, probably market price for toilet usage increased by 10c, so I hurriedly paid 20c then headed for the cubicle.

(!)*#)&%@)(#*)(!)@(*!)(@*)$!(!@

I paid 20 freeeeeeeaking cents for DIRTY TOILET, SMELLY TOILET, WITH NO TOILET PAPER!!!!!

I think Pearl Centre is earning loads.. From their toilet service. No toilet in Outram Park MRT Station, so the toilets in Pearl Centre have to charge us. 20c. Per entry. For dirty, smelly toilets with no toilet paper.

GOSH.

Oh well. Bad experience. ANYWAY, for your info, I DID have tissue paper of my own. Some people -ahem ahem- think I don't WIPE MY ASS after I use the toilet. Gees.

Met Ben for chicken rice for dinner! We ate at The Big Bird, located at ground level of Balmoral Plaza. Wah, the chilli sauce is... SO SPICY!! But still nice lah.. Haha. Then we walked from Balmoral Plaza allllllll the way to Adam Road. You ask what for walk the whole way when there are buses? I tell you. FOR FUN lah! So we chatted and chatted and chatted all the way to Adam Road, and of course we had fun. Whaha. Then we finally stopped at the bus stop outside Singapore Bible College, and I boarded bus service 852 home, while he ran home cos' nature called. LOL.

That's it for the day!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, I'm so sorry for the vulgarities, BUT!!!!! I got spyware in my com!!!!!!!! It sent Ben a Friendster message which was so OBSCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It goes like


From: Jessica
Date: Monday, 9 January 2006 5:46:00 a.m.
Subject: Hey
Message:
Hey,
You look pretty cute
Here is my new profile page
http://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/
If you like what you see email me back
Jessica


2 2 BeN 2 2 says:
the spyware took your passwords and sent it to a webmaster


2 2 BeN 2 2 says:
and the webmaster used it to send msgs to everyone

FUCK!!!!!

I'm so scared they'd gone into my internet banking!!!!!!! What's wrong with these people?!?! Haven't they got a life?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Anybody, my friends, whoever!! If you EVER receive a Friendster message from me which sounds like that, PLEASE hoh, it's NOT me ok!!!!! Wah kao eh.. Damn pissed now. Fuck that person lah. Go to hell.

2 comments:

jaccy said...

since when m i hiao? hmpH! wahaha...

Claire said...

Whoa. Is that friendster thing true??
Long time no see jess!! I cut my hair today.
any way, I got that sort of thing before, exept for it was on rose...lol. Which I didn't see a point of hacking my account... Those people are stupid enought to hack my accout which got nothing important to steal and do with with it.
BTW, I'm going back to NZ soon. Something horrible happended... I'll tell you when I get to NZ, or maybe it's not horrible at all for you, coz michelle found its nothing... But it was something for me... Well, talk to u later.
Dun worry too much about those losers... They dun really know much as we expect...