Thursday, January 05, 2006

rollercoaster ride of the day!

Today has been a rough day. But at the end of it all, it is all solved. (:(:(:

This morning, I woke up, watched my drama (恶作剧之吻) and anime (Naruto!), then went to the gym to run abit. Was proud of myself, because I managed to run 5km non stop today! All thanks to Ning's tip. You're the best, Ning! Muah!! Haha!

My sister didn't come home last night. The whole family was all panicky and worried what she could be doing alone outside. We tried calling her loads of times, sms her, but no reply. Finally she got back at about 2pm. I scolded her for being so irresponsible. Sigh.

It's not as if I want to be so naggy. It's just that I've said it time and time again, and no difference in her attitude. She understands, I know, but she just doesn't act it out right. She was the one who made me cry today. ): I also had a misunderstanding with Ben, who was supposed to have dinner with me. I felt totally bad, and cried even harder.

I decided to skip Janice's (my sis) BBQ farewell party tonight, and went to look for my 2 sweeties Chungie and Qi at their NTU hostel. So we talked and drank and had some pizza. Spent about 6 hours there. It was really great having girl talks over pizza and beer. Actually felt like Homer Simpson! Haha! Chungie also had her most horrible time with the Pizza Hut telephone opereator. OH MAN, she didn't know if NTU was a school or a building, and she asked for the address for 10 freaking times! Plus, she got our order wrong. Oh, and she doesn't know how to spell UNIVERSITY. She spelt it as UNIVERFITY. -.-

Mum picked me up from YCK MRT station. The best mum in the world. I went to open the letter box, and found a letter from the university. I was quite disappointed, cos' I only saw 1 letter. Mummy opened the letter for me. There were 3 pages of words words and words. I couldn't catch what was on the letter itself, but as I glanced to the 3rd sentence of the 1st page, I leaped! SHIT! I got offers into all 3 courses I applied for!!!!!!

YAYYYYY!!!!

It has always been my dream to be a doctor (or 'loctor' for Chungie). I really want to make my dream come true. I really do. (: I don't think I can sleep tonight. Haha.

Just went down to look for Janice. Met some of her friends. Real nice peeps, really. Haha. And of course, she was so darn happy for my posting results, her friends and herself congratulated me with a toast. Thank you guys, if you guys ever read this. Haha. Janice also said sorry for her wrong behaviour. From her point of view, I can understand why she didn't want to answer our calls etc. BUT still, I totally think that she should handle this matter more seriously, and of course take responsibility for her actions.

Oh well! This day has indeed ended well. All these are happening while Ben is still in his dreamland... Rest well, Ben. Will see you real soon!

1 comment:

jaccy said...

great that all went well in the end.. haha.. n all the best in medicine!! =D