Friday, January 06, 2006

Farewell to Janice.. Off you go to moomooland!

Today's the day Janice will be moving on with her studies, with her life.

Gosh.

I totally understand how she is feeling now. Why? Because almost exactly 2 years ago, I was experiencing the same situation.

Seriously, I'm really happy she is able to accompany me in NZ. Finally, a family member with me in a foreign land.

I really want to thank my mother, for working so hard to bring both of us overseas to further our studies. She has been ever supportive in whatever I wish to pursue. Noone can ever replace her.

As for Janice, I really hope she'll study well, and score fairly good marks, and show everyone that she can actually study HARD! Haha! I also hope I can help her as much as I can, whilst studying too. We can also support each other like how we always do.

Bon Voyage Jan! Will see you back there! In the mean time, get to know more of Dunedin before I return on 10th Feb to meet you ok?! Gambate!

No comments: