Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Holi, Holidays!

I watched The Island last Saturday! Yes, I know to all you people in Singapore, we are a buncha slow pokes, right? Fancy watching The Island at the end of August. Gees! Blame NZ and their slow poke-ness okay.

Well, anyway, the show is darn good! It's science fiction, but still coooooooooooooooool. (: I actually didn't think that Scarlett Johanson was all that pretty when I see her on mags and on TV. But after that show, I reckon she's quite hot! Dang it, I sound lesbian-ish. =
Ben thought the whole idea of The Island was interesting, but not feasible. He gave the show 3.75 stars out of 5, and I'll give them more credit - 4 out of 5! Steph agreed that it was a great show to catch!

Oh, and did I mention that it's the holidays, FINALLY?! Wah lau eh, wait for frigging 2 months for this short holidays man. I better make full use of it (100 and 1%)! In fact, the fun's just started people! Today I'll be yum char-ing with Claire, and go shopping! Not that George Street's all that magnificant, but that's all we've got here. Oh well, I don't complain, cos' the weather is frigging gooddd! Spring's almost here (or is it here already?) and the sun's shining brightly in the clear, blue sky. This reminds me of my primary school essay writing. We always had to memorise those really cheeem sentences to rojak into our compositions. Like, "drips of perpiration rolled down my cheeks, I felt as if I was in a microwave oven". -toot!- Now they sound so CHEESY! LOL.

Tomorrow, we'd be celebrating Peter's (the matron of my hostel last year) birthday at Kwang Chou (Not sure how they actually spell that). Thursday is OUR BELOVED BEN'S BIRTHDAY! He'll be 18! 18 man! Haha! From then he can legally watch R18 shows, buy 4D, go chiong, er, not exactly what he really wants to do though. Haha. I'm gonna bring him to watch SIN CITY, which is R18! Eh, I'm not the bad influence okay! HE wanted to watch it. Anyhow, I heard the show's really good! Rating freeeking high also. A must-watch show, I reckon. We should throw him a big party! AHH! I can't wait. Haha, well I doubt he would read my blog cos' he's busy playing his own game, so I can babble about anything I want to do on his birthday here! Okay, I think I better take some precautions though. -ROFL- Alright, I better prepare for my yum char session with Claire...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaa..holidays! my 1 week recess would be next next week. But it'll be used for catching up cos soon after that would be exams. /pouts Enjoy ur holiday! Oh, help me wish Ben happy bday in advance! : )

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Ya we definitely should throw a big party for Ben!! U plan la Jess then you inform us :) I will definitely go.. hehe..
Ya i heard that Sin City received a very high rating.. Haha.. Zi Wei also wants to watch that show.. :)

Stephanie Low said...

Haha..
your mum is so funky sia!!WOOHOO!
=P