Monday, August 22, 2005

Good weather yayness. (:(:(:

Wahh! I was soooo extra happy yesterday, especially at night!! It seems like my complaints about bad weather are mysteriously taking effect!! (or it's just because spring is coming!) Anyhow, I'm still a happaayyy girl. (:(:(:(:(:(:



Look at that! 16 deg at 10pm in Dunedin?! You gotta be kidding right? Well, I did walk to Ben's place at about 8pm and it was definitely that warm. Returned to my homepage and clicked on the PrtSc button. This I definitely must remember. Woohoo!

Well, sadly, I'm just talking about yesterday - Sunday, 21st August 2005. Today's slightly chilly, but I'm cool about it. I don't ask for much, don't have to give me a whole month of good weather (if can of cos can lah!).

Oh, and this morning before heading for English group meeting, I bengified my blog just for fun! Thanks to Kenny Sia , who actually invented the Benglish translator. Go try it! It's damn funny to see your blog being bengified.

P.S. This may offend some people due to some crude words.

My blog entry went from this:

DON'T ANYHOW PUKE CAN? IT'S GROSS AND DISGUSTING AND SMELLY AND THE PATCHES ARE BOMBS ON ROADS. We all gotta avoid stepping on them. And think of the cleaners please? I know it's their job to keep the city clean, it is also your job to do so what. What for add load onto their work. Sheesh. Yea, yea, it's Saturday and holiday's in a week (-shrieks!-), but you can still vomit into bins, or better, on yourself right? Try to tahan, be a good citizen mah.

To this:

DON'T ANYHOW PUKE CAN? IT'S GROSS AND DISGUSTING AND SMELLY AND THE PATCHES ARE BOMBS ON ROADS. Nabeh! We liao liao all gotta avoid stepping on them. And think of the cleaners prease? Limpeh know it's their lampa job to keep the shitty clean, it is also your job to do so liddat what. Hamik for add load onto their lampa work. Sheesh. Yea, yea, it's Saturlay and holiday's in a week (-shrieks!-), budden hor, you can still vomit into bins, or lagi best, on yourself right? Try to tahan, be a damn power citizen mah.

Oops!

Abit the rude hoh? But it's really funny when you actually try to read it out with our Singlish accent. Have fun with the Benglish translator!

No comments: