Friday, August 12, 2005

无聊!!!

This is funny. It's Friday. Yeah, TGIF, but here I am stuck at home cos' the weather ain't good and Ben wants to accompany his dearest laptop. ): Oh well, got this quiz from Friendster. I shall just answer the questions then.

P.S. If you're really not interested, don't read. This is gonna be a long and boring entry.

1. whose picture is it that you keep in your wallet?
My one and only lovegety with Ben!

2. what time do you go to bed?
Not fixed. Can range from 5pm to 2am. After that, I'm off to dreamland.

3. what was the last thing you did before filling this survey?
Checked my handphone cos' Josephine messaged me.

4. who's the one you always meet the most?
HAHA, Ben.

5. who's the person you're gonna call if you needhelp?
Mummy, Ben, Eifer?

6. what's on your mind right now?
I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy..

7. who's number on your speed dials?
I don't use speed dials.

8.with whom do you wanna be to have fun?
Fun ah, Eifer (YEAH ALL 7 OF YOU), Joan & Shuo.. And Ben!

9. what movie do u wanna watch now?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! It's not out in NZ yet! -pouts-

10. when was the last time you went out?
Huh? I go out everyday. But if you mean serious shopping, since I came back to NZ I haven't had a real shopping trip.

11. what do you hate the most for now?
For now? What? I hate hypocrites and liars?

12. when was the first time you slept alone?
Haha, when I came to NZ! I've always shared room with my siblings!

13. what do you wanna do for now?
Study like anything this year.

14. what do you do besides eat and sleep?
Studyyyy! Blog, dream, talk, pang sai etc. Hahahaha.

15. what could piss you off?
Everything when I'm having PMS. Otherwise if you annoy me or tease me I'll hit the roof.

18. most favourite thing in your room?
My laptop and camera!

19. what was the last thing you bought for yourroom?
Hmm.. for my room.. I don't know. Everything's fully furnished here. LOL

21. do you cook?
Ya, and I've been searching for many recipes okay! (:

22. miss someone?
Yeah, family and friends in Singapore.

23. plan to buy something?
Ya, clothes! Spring's coming man!! Bring it on!

24. are you satisfied with your life now?
Yeah, quite alright. Room for improvement though.

25.do you like seafood?
Yup! Speaking of seafood, Eifer(including me)'s favourite seafood are steamed fish, prawns with 麦片, chilli crab with fried buns, scallop with yam! Any other dishes? We dine at JUMBO SEAFOOD RESTAURANT! Shiok.

26. breakfast or dinner?
Breakfast.

27. what do you usually eat for breakfast?
Cereal, toast bread, muesli bar, biscuits or something else. All the carbo to keep me going!

28. did you eat breakfast today?
Yup, muesli bar.

32. cats or dogs?
DOGS! Especially my darling AJ! If you guys don't know, I'm trying real hard to curb my fear for cats.

33. salty or sweet?
Sweet! I don't like food that are too salty.

34. Is kissing normal for your age?
Of course. 我又不是三岁小孩子了. Haha.

(Somehow to question skipped to 37. Lousy quiz!)

37. are you athletic?
Nah, but I do sports. I'm sporty, but not athletic. Geddit?

38. do you swear?
Er, I hate to admit, but yeah. Am trying to refrain from doing so though.

40. do you have your own cell phone?
Yup! My N7610. Best phone ever!

41. what do you wear to bed?
Hehe, why you wanna know. LOL! I wear.... PJs! What you thinking lah.. Haha.

42. ever had a crush on a teacher?
Eh? Yah! LOL. I remembered I thought he was cute, but changed my mind after he came back to relieve a year later. =
43. coke or pepsi?
Coke. But I'd rather drink Chin Chow, sugarcane juice, chrysanthemum tea, lemon barley etc.

44. sugar or spice?
Can I have everything nice? HAHAHAHAHA.

45.can you use chopsticks?
Yah, and use it the right way! So proud of myself. Thanks to my parents.

46. do you like to read for pleasure?
Yup, definitely!

48. have you ever fallen asleep in class?
Hehe, yeah. What? You don't have meh? Act angelic...

49. get a job or ask your parents for money?
I'm studying, so I get money from my mother. When I grow up, I'll give her money!

50. is your dad strict?
Hmm, alright lah. He was stricter when we were younger.

51. do your parents give you enough privacy?
Yes, and I thank them for that.

52. do your parents trust you?
I think so? Haha, I'm a good girl!

55. do you make friends quickly?
I guess so.. I like to make friends actually. So fun.

56. do you get jealous of your friends?
Sometimes, when they get new clothes and I don't! X(

57. what did u do last night?slp?
Studied. Spoke to Mummy on the phone. Blog surfed. Chatted on MSN.

58. attached?
Yup, happily attached. HAHA.

59. to who?
Bliu bliu bliu.

60. if not, why not?
N/A

61.last friendster msg?
From Amelia, my primary school friend who added me in friendster recently.

There! All done. I wanted to add in some photos so this post wouldn't look too long and boring, but the internet is too slow, so I gave up uploading photos. Toodles.

No comments: