Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sick nicks!

I just saw one of my friends' nick, and it reads, "-+=(insert name yourself)=+- = (insert some clan name or whatever crap) = Why so many gers got stead le ( Part 4 of 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999).

Firstly, when I saw that nick of his, I was disgusted. Why? Because he sounds super desperate! It's gross to even see such a nick! It's vomit-inducing, actually. I didn't go tell him that I found it gross, but somehow I think he hasn't grown up since secondary school. If he cannot find a girlfriend for himself, why blame on the girls that have been taken? This just shows that he doesn't have the ability to 'jio' ('chase' in Hokkien) girls. Sheesh.

Next, I thought of the word 'stead'. I think I haven't used that word since I left secondary school! Anyway, I don't know if you feel the same way, but don't you think 'stead' sounds Ah Lian and Ah Beng-ish? Imagine someone coming over to you (male or female will do) and asking you, "XXX, will you be my STEAD?"
WHAT THE......... If Ben ever says that to me, I'll just pengsan ('faint' in Hokkien) lah.

Another one, "SHE'S MY STEAD LAH! WHAT YOU WANT HUH?!"
Ah Beng-ish not?! Totally agree with me right? I know! Why can't we, I mean THEY, just use 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend' instead of 'stead'? They aren't vulgarities you know? -rolls eyes-

Oh, and some people like typing 'you' as 'euu', 'love' as 'lub', AnD lIkEs To TyPe LiDaT n ExPeCt PpL 2 b AbLe 2 UnDeRsTaNd WaT tHe hEoW tHeY r WrItInG aBt. And why bother doing that when it takes so much of your time? For your information, I took almost a minute to finish typing that particular sentence. Damn act cute and bimbotic can?!

It would sound more sophisticated to call your partner your boyfriend or girlfriend or just your date, rather than stead. I wouldn't be too happy if Ben tells his friend, "Jessica is my stead." Hey, it's not internationally known that 'stead' means your boyfriend/girlfriend you know. We're both in NZ now, and if Ben says I'm his stead, they would go,"What?" Yeah?

I don't blame those students attending secondary school to go calling their partners steads and tYpInG lIkE tHaT, I'm just pin pointing on those who have already GRADUATED from secondary school, and even JUNIOR COLLEGE! Torlong lah.

-TOOT!- Ben just commented that I sound angry in this entry! Do I? Well, if I do, it isn't intentional. I'm just voicing out my opinions aye? I'm damn F(@*%@ING pissed with the internet now. It's so slow that I can hardly keep my bum on the chair. You can just hear Ben and I cursing the night away because of flatmate. She downloads movies like noone's business! -grumbles-

Into Behind Those Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson right now. Nice nice song.

2 comments:

Stephanie Low said...

I tot that nick was for a ger until u mentioned the word "he".
Cmon.
Nowadays the nicks are left as simple as possible liaoz.
Imagine putting all the symbols + = / ( ) # or watever.
I tot that's a tad irritating enuff.
Immature brat..stead is so out of fashion..
And hey!I oso hate ppl typing LiDaT yOu KnOe iTs LiKe So CuTe YeAh YeAh Im So kEwL WtH yOu NoE tHiS wIlL tAkE AgEs To TyPe WiThOuT IrC ScRiPt lOrZ.

Cmon,u call that cute?Eww u mean?

Yeah.Just to digress a little.I remembered my IRC script used to provide such a hassle free function for idiotic typing style.Heh.

P.S: Do i noe that person?Heh..

jessicA* said...

Stephie
If the nick belonged to a girl, I wouldn't be as disgusted as if it were a guy you know? And yeah! All the = + ( ) stuffs right..

Hahahahahahahaha! ^5 mY dEaReSt FrIeNd! -rofl-

P.P.S YES YOU KNOW HIM!!!! Next time tell you who he is. :x